Games & Technology
For any platform.

For me, it would have to be:

1: FF7 remake
2: FF Versus 13
3: Half Life 3
4: Kingdom Hearts 3
5: Last Guardian

Versus and Last Guardian have a chance to have a showing at this year's E3, but I won't hold my breath for them.
i dont understand; Why do i have to wait 5 years? Are you listing games that are announced and are in production or are you just listing games you want to see but will likely never be made?
03/27/2013 03:46 AMPosted by TheCursed
i dont understand; Why do i have to wait 5 years? Are you listing games that are announced and are in production or are you just listing games you want to see but will likely never be made?

Yeah, I should've been more clear. What I meant was anytime during the next 5 years for them to be completed, and only 2 of the games listed have actually been announced in any way(Last Guardian and Versus 13). The other 3 are likely never to happen at this point.

Yeah, I should've been more clear. What I meant was anytime during the next 5 years for them to be completed, and only 2 of the games listed have actually been announced in any way(Last Guardian and Versus 13). The other 3 are likely never to happen at this point.

oh ok.

Tomb Raider 2 following the reboot's design.
KingdomHearts3 for PS3
Vindictus Season 2 End, Season 3 End Season 4 midway.
Resident Evil 7? lol
SC2:Legacy of the Void
Blade & Soul (NA)

Don't want an FF7 remake, if they do they better remake 6 as well, but i guess the clamor for 7 is greater though due to the movies and prequels etc.
Tomb Raider 2013 sequel
Dragon's Dogma 2

And the one I've been wanting for years, a Dino Crisis reboot. Say what you will about RE6, but Capcom could lift a couple of aspects from it and use it as a base for rebooting Dino Crisis. The controls and overall camera would work perfectly. Give it the atmosphere of RE: Revelations and get Stephanie Morgenstern, or someone similar sounding, to voice Regina again. Fans of the original will nerdgasm.
I like what bethesda do to Fallout franchise.I wish someone does the same thing to Arcanum: Of Steamwork and Magick Obscura.

I wonder who hold the license for sequel ? Troika Games is no more, Sierra Entertainment is Owned by Activision.

OW, could it be ? Titan is related to arcanum ? Naahhh..
well...you got half life 3 right...that's something,,
A better version of D3
Announced (with no release date):
-Tekken x Streetfighter
-Halflife2e3/ Halflife3
-Alan Wake Season2

Wish list:
-MechWarrior 5 / MechCommander 3
-Arcanum 2 (retaining its mature theme)
-Neverwinternights 3 (please fix all bugs before release and no EA deadlines)
-Heroes of Might and Magic 7 (with hotseat and no DRM)
-Guilty Gear 2