Do I have to go Echoing Fury?

Is EF pretty much a requirement to increase my dps by a wide margin? Most upgrades I look at will increase 3 to 5k but would an EF be a massive upgrade? Just trying to decide where to invest next.
Do or do not, there is no try.
Only pros use EF. True story.

You wanna be pro?
vrs imba
If you really want to bump up your high paper dps, you should get one. The fear is not welcome for many players. But many EF friends are not care it too much. Before i used a EF with CD on MH, OH sword with single LS. My paper dps bumped up over 250k dps. But I had difficulty to sustain on higher MP especially on MP 10. Therefore, I sold out it, changed to two sword rare weapons. Right now, i feel much more sustainable on any MP level without any die. Of course, many top monk (over 300k dps) will use EF on MH and OH rare weapon with single LS. Because they can kill fast without concerning too much sustainable weapons. Even some toppest monk has 400k dps without any sustainable weapons, they still can handle on high MP.
If you play with CM Wizzies a lot, than go for it.
03/30/2013 08:30 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
Do or do not, there is no try.

Control your fear muwahaha...
Don't do it man the EF is a POS... You're better off spending your gold on the WKL...
I'm on the Just Say No side of the EF fence...
03/30/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Teckno
If you play with CM Wizzies a lot, than go for it.

heh, NO
when i finally went with an EF my dps jumped up 30k which allowed me to very easily farm MP5. After using it for a while though now I would love to have a different weapon like a rare with spirit regen or a WKL if i could keep my same dps or slightly lower it because the fear is incredibly annoying.
I been useing EF and WKL for a long time they are the best in slot dps for monk unless you get a really good rare weapon
Aim your almost dead exploding palm targets into mobs with EF! then pop them with a bell!
People fear the EF's fear.

The pros outweigh the cons for me by a large margin. Target switching and goblin chasing is much better with an EF and TC combo, unless you stack lots of IAS.
no to EF.
Of course not.