Just Exp idea

General Discussion
I think it would be cool if its taken that Shen's gem as a monster and to take that as a that monster to twisting the time and changing the reality, so that could give a place for a change of the lore, since it would be an alternate world, no more girly Diablo, more gotic and things like that, and we our character could be the one of transition from one world to the other, and this one would have monster than are beasts like (not a dumbed chatter monster who tells you what is going to do, but it fails at the ends and gets angered... kinda cliche) and it would turns a lot of rutes, and also i think it think the nephalem thing is little akward, bc at diablo 1 and diablo 2, you had the feeling of been a random human with not super natural powers, just a human who wanted to free our world, that feeling was amazing, at diablo 3, they speak way too much, and its like you get the feeling of a mitologic creature that you already knows you are going to beat the !@#$ out of diablo, you dont get the feeling of "im a normal human and im going to face the lord of terror :S" instead you get "hahaha im a weird mix of demon and angels and noone can beat me" sigh
it would be really cool :D

i would like real comments, not hate or dumb coments please
So you mean some way to enter an alternate reality, with the help of the jeweller? If you have a good idea that's nice but it's a little hard to understand the point.. please review your post. It's o.k. to edit after posting :)
03/31/2013 11:17 AMPosted by bjornh
So you mean some way to enter an alternate reality, with the help of the jeweller? If you have a good idea that's nice but it's a little hard to understand the point.. please review your post. It's o.k. to edit after posting :)

yes! an alternate reality, so that would fix a lot and makes everyone happy :D and it would be something very interesting :3
Sounds like it could be interesting, indeed :) But like the previous poster stated, it would be much easier to follow your idea if written with a bit better structure (multiple sentences, paragraph breaks, proper grammar), since streams of consciousness can be a bit hard to follow :)
03/31/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Touya
Sounds like it could be interesting, indeed :) But like the previous poster stated, it would be much easier to follow your idea if written with a bit better structure (multiple sentences, paragraph breaks, proper grammar), since streams of consciousness can be a bit hard to follow :)

well yeh, i just got the idea and wrote it fast before i forget :P : )

I was thinking, since shen is a misterious person as stated by the main character, it can start from that part, and since the jewel seams to have something not normal. it can be used as a deamon or any other out creature that wants to twist realitys, like if it existence is about it, and as Shen says, that gem always is changing its form, and it would be more interesting if that gem can apear anywhere in other paralel dimention and it would be interesting that, with the witch Adria looking for it to bring Diablo back to overtake the planet once again

I would think that the main Character has to move to the paralel universe, where is diferent, (grafic change and remodel of the game can be done to fit it all :D :) )
Where Diablo is still alive, and not only that, but it all can goes ut to where it was left at diablo 2, and retake the arreat mountains, the destroyed house of the barbarian tribe, the game has to be more darker, not a lot of speach! (i at least hate those storys of books you find randomly)
i like to imagine those things, not actualy finding out random storys that make it akward like the way blizzard did :/ )
then again, i would set bosses fights at the very same scenario! not a random arena for the boss, that feels really akward! and when you finaly get to a boss right, i really want to feel his fatid scream at you, his rage and mindless anger of destroying everything!, just like a monster, not those speaking monster that makes you laugh all the time :/ :P
03/31/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Touya

AND i will work on it