Any update on the AH?

General Discussion
Been down a few hours now... plus we had maintenance this morning. What's going on?
Bump. Need to upgrade my armor for the next act in HC.
I'm in the same boat. =\
i put a lot of great auctions yesterday calculating to finish at this time...
with the maintance and now the AH maintance i will loose a lot of money
:(
Im going through withdrawals already. There were several items ending around this time that I was looking to place bids on and now I wont have the chance. Fix it now plox.
Blizzard gonna Blizz...... hey maybe they are removing all of the dupes or banning the duper accounts......... that would be pretty cool.

Yeah I saw an item that I was going to snipe, it was only at 270m and it would sell for ~1b for sure.....someone got one heck of a deal because it ended an hour ago.
Nothing yet, how much longer for ah, I need to get my cheap !@#$ I just won because no one bid.
very sad :((
this is a bunch of !@#$ing bull%^-* you downtime today to fix stuff but break !@#$ instead next time don't have %^-*ing downtime in the first place just leave the game alone
Blizzard gonna Blizz...... hey maybe they are removing all of the dupes or banning the duper accounts......... that would be pretty cool.

Yeah I saw an item that I was going to snipe, it was only at 270m and it would sell for ~1b for sure.....someone got one heck of a deal because it ended an hour ago.

That's crazy! Poor seller lol
wtf so i am guessing ah will be down until 9:30 est now just take the !@#$ing server down now and be done with it