Some items are not sell-able to RMAH

Technical Support
Got 3 items currently that has error [32309] when posting in RMAH. I don't know why, probably because it failed before due to heavy loading error, something like that. It keeps failing when i'm trying to post them.

Anybody experience this? Any help at all [from CMs] will do, thanks.
rOnn,

It's not an ideal workaround but I believe it will work as it's been posted by several users with the issue. Equip just the items with the problem, nothing else, and cause your character to be killed. Since this is the RMAH, you don't have a Hardcore character so that's not an issue. Once the items have lost durability, try posting them for sale. Don't repair them first though.
rOnn,

It's not an ideal workaround but I believe it will work as it's been posted by several users with the issue. Equip just the items with the problem, nothing else, and cause your character to be killed. Since this is the RMAH, you don't have a Hardcore character so that's not an issue. Once the items have lost durability, try posting them for sale. Don't repair them first though.

Yes, it's not an issue at all since it's my Softcore. Thanks for the response, I will try this later tonight and will give you feedback on this thread afterwards. :)
rOnn,

Yup, confirmed... thanks Omrakos, that really helped me post my items! :)
I have the same problem. The worst part is my gear has " ignore durability" state. It doesnt work for me in this case. =(
04/18/2013 06:24 AMPosted by skylucas
I have the same problem. The worst part is my gear has " ignore durability" state. It doesnt work for me in this case. =(

If the item can be dyed that might work. I had a couple confirmations on the bug report forums that it did with the old bug (which was also fixed with the durability change).

The old bug was different where certain items would post but not show up on AH searches. I'm not sure if that bugged changed into 32309 or if both now happen. Since the same durability workaround worked on both maybe dying the item does also. Worth a shot.
Thank Rapap!!!

I try it out. =D