I think barb is underpowered...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
04/03/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Xuu

Are you suggesting that when I click on a monster it leaps to him and then starts WW automatically after I land on him?

If so I like this idea and it sounds rather interesting to me.

No, you WW'ing and creates hurricane while on mid-air, then earthquake upon touching the ground XD

I smell sarcasm...

Can I fire arrows as I fly through the air too?
Totally agree with OP. Blizzard, please buff the Barbs !!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys should play twohand builds with the barb and come again saying its "OP". Will be a good laugh.
I think also, like the future buff to Archon wizards, kills made by other players should extend WotB because it's a super skill with a 120 second cool down and it is obviously intended to be up 100% of the time and it's not like they have any other means to keep the skill up for more of their play time by shortening the cool down. Infact lets just make it so if you have Archon or WotB on your skill bar you get it 100% of the time just because barbs and wizards really could use the extra attention since no one plays them in MP10.

Now for those WD's and DH's they need to be taken down a peg or four. Especially the WD's who have a large number of skills/items based around the on kill/death mechanic Blizzard felt was broken enough to warrant extra special attention when it slightly effected the wizard.

>.>
Barbarians are just fine as they are, they do not need any buffs. In fact I would dare say that some replies might call for them to be nerfed instead of buffed.
BARBS NEED A NERF NOT A BUFF!!!!
04/04/2013 07:05 AMPosted by CrniVuk
you guys should play twohand builds with the barb and come again saying its "OP". Will be a good laugh.

I hope you are kidding. With 500k gold, you can go buy a decent skorn and go rampage stuff with HoTA and rend. 2h barbs are very good.
04/04/2013 01:58 AMPosted by Wtflag
2. call of ancients should be permanent summons as barbarian is the only class without pets

Wizards don't have pets. If Call of the Ancients is permanent, Mirror Images should be permanent too.

As for the rest, you guys really made me laugh. Thanks.
Lol @ anyone who took me serious...

WW should have a leap attack though..
Barb is Overpowered and much more powerful than other classes. It is because Jay W. is a barb lover...
The fact that anyone at all took this thread seriously is a testament to the lack of intelligence and sense of humor of this community. One guy recommended barbs be able to use X2 2 handed weapons in each hand and another said we should have oversized belts like the WWE. The recommendations and replies were so over the top you really have to be pretty slow to not get it. /sad face
Oh it was obvious that everyone else in the thread was being facetious. However, when dealing with the D3 community, I've learned that some people are in fact, that dumb.
Oh, Oh, dont forget that we need also a change in WOTB time limit from 15 second to 15 minutes!!!

seriously OP? underpowered?

well, You earned a nice L2P

0/10 what a fail thread
Oh, Oh, dont forget that we need also a change in WOTB time limit from 15 second to 15 minutes!!!

seriously OP? underpowered?

well, You earned a nice L2P

0/10 what a fail thread

-16/10 double fail for you son...
please delete this thread
If you think the barb is underpowered? What class is OP?
Barbs can read! let them learn magic and call down meteors plz
04/04/2013 08:22 AMPosted by ShadowAegis
Barbarians are just fine as they are, they do not need any buffs. In fact I would dare say that some replies might call for them to be nerfed instead of buffed.

two hand builds in general need a buff though, this includes barbs just as it does Wizards, Monks and WDs. Twohand builds are just to much behind either using dual wield or one hand with sources.

04/04/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Seronn

I hope you are kidding. With 500k gold, you can go buy a decent skorn and go rampage stuff with HoTA and rend. 2h barbs are very good.

uh what? Show me that "build" then. Seriously, to wreck hawok on MP0 Inferno is NOT an achievemnt anymore. Not at all. I can use that argument for EVERYTHING then, explaining how EVERYTHING, even some obscure thorns build works, because some managed to get up to 60 000 damage, which is enough to destroy the content on MP0. But that is not what I am talking about. You say it by your self even! Get an "Skorn" for 500 000 Gold and blow away with Hota. Thats all you can do. Hota and Skorn. No build diversity, no other options as far as items goes. Wizards have with one hand weapons and sources a lot more options then a skorn. WDs the same. Barbs and Monks can create a lot more diversity with using two weapons at once, because of the 15% more attack speed by using them (stupid concept anyway ... it COMPLETELY negates the use for shields and twohand weapons as far as efficiency goes), where people with 3% LL play on MP10, barbs using ONLY(!) their passive ... while a character using twohand weapons has to get himself eventually an expensive skorn with LL on it which is also WORSE in DPS compared to an twohand build (or do you have the billions of gold it takes to get an 1500 DPS skorn with LL? Thought so ...).

It has a reason why the top DPS players dont use twohand weapons. The gear you need to compensate for the loos of attack speed and aditional stats is simply to high with twohand builds. A skorn will give you most of the time around 300 main stat, or 300 vit (what ever you chose), it will have either attack speed, or LL. Using TWO weapons at once, can give you a lot more here, and thus allowing you much more options. And you can get pretty close to a skorn as far as CD goes. Together with the attack speed you will have less problems to reach 300 000 DPS compared to someone using a Skorn. Not to mention Dual wield users can make rend, ww, hota and weapon throw work effectively. When you take an twohand weapon, everyone will tell you "you are doing it wrong! Its Hota!". What if I dont like Hota? Or the fact that its painfull slow as far as farming goes? And what if I dont want to run around like 90% of the other barbs as dual wield character?

I hope you do understand that this is ONE of the things people complain about in this damn game. That it has no build diversity. That items and skills push you always in a certain direction and you have no real option to get away from it.

I know what I am talking about. I am playing a twohand barb long before it became a "fancy thing" to do. When it meant that you had no chance to ever see anything else then act2 of Inferno while DHs and Wizards spend their time in Act4, already back then before the IAS nerf Dual wield was KING for barbs, keeping up the Berzerker with 400 000 DPS.
04/04/2013 09:26 AMPosted by pHkaty
please delete this thread

Be a man..

04/04/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Alpacacino
If you think the barb is underpowered? What class is OP?

DH is the most OP of class they should have their attack speed reduced since quivers are cheap and hand out 20% for free..

Monk should not be allowed to use shields because I have never even heard of monks with shields? You're lucky we give your class weapons! Monks fight with fists...

WD look to weak to hold up a Skorn let alone swing it.. (Nerf)

Wizards are a fail attempt to make a sorceress. Remove their teleport for this insult.