#1 PVP WD IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Brawling
yea im joking, but i do want to pvp some peeps HEHATEME#1451
everyone playing on the ptr or what??? no one whats to duel??
maybe sunday is a better day for everyone.....
I think the 10 people or so in the world that are still playin pvp are all on ptr lol
PTR has some glitches though.
PVP !! MAKE A PVP SYSTEM!!! WE NEED PVP SYSTEM!!!!
I was on the ptr yesterday for a while, couldn't find 1 duel. So I logged back into 1.07 and actually found some good games for a couple of hours. Need to take a few days off para lvling, its awful....
if at least we had a team system... would be so better to do some 2vs2 duels.

ahhh if they could understand what could be cool in this game -.-
Because of how difficult it is to find a pub brawl game it really makes me miss the aggro system in d2.
Please go play@ D3CL, I don't know about US, but as long as you are on EU ladder there, you're simply having a match 24/7 :D
soon as 1.08 goes live it will be great for brawling. the brawling tag really makes life much easier. I expect we will be able to find a pub match 24/7
04/15/2013 04:38 PMPosted by minus
Please go play@ D3CL, I don't know about US, but as long as you are on EU ladder there, you're simply having a match 24/7 :D

I was all about this until i read the rules......Pretty much geared the wrong class for this league, no haunt vs monk? no hex vs barb? cant use all your pets against dh? I need a lot of practice before I attempt to be handcuffed this badly.

04/15/2013 06:23 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
soon as 1.08 goes live it will be great for brawling. the brawling tag really makes life much easier. I expect we will be able to find a pub match 24/7

Yea this sounds great! Something so simple can make a game so much more enjoyable...