If YOU could create a patch what would u put in it?

General Discussion
Buffs, Nerf, new content? Anything u want.
4 vs 4 pvp, skill points, balance the power levels of all legendaries, more skills or at least edit them, also a new artisan that can edit what your gear and toon looks like(bearded barbarian lady anyone) not just paint, we can call him magic tailor, lastly no more lagspike guarantee
04/15/2013 10:09 PMPosted by tenzen
4 vs 4 pvp, skill points, balance the power levels of all legendaries, more skills or at least edit them, also a new artisan that can edit what your gear and toon looks like not just paint, we can call him magic tailor, lastly no more lagspike guarantee
I like the way you think.
04/15/2013 10:09 PMPosted by tenzen
4 vs 4 pvp, skill points, balance the power levels of all legendaries, more skills or at least edit them, also a new artisan that can edit what your gear and toon looks like not just paint, we can call him magic tailor, lastly no more lagspike guarantee

1+ year of coding/bugs/testing
Improve pony land. Make it epic to farm, but set up a system like the infernal machine to get there, so you can't just spam it over and over each game.
First of all, an offline mode...
04/15/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Goodbrew
Improve pony land. Make it epic to farm, but set up a system like the infernal machine to get there, so you can't just spam it over and over each game.
Makes sense

04/15/2013 10:25 PMPosted by TheCursed
First of all, an offline mode...
I dont think we will ever get this.
*Bring in the Endless Dungeon mode " http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8480518561?page=1 "

Make it in such a way that only P100 players can access it.. Some sort of a reward for P100 players ..
* Better Itemization
* Iron man Mode
* PVP
Quick swap weapon button "W".
Turbo Races from PoE. I would steal that idea and run with it.. Put in locked specs to make Turbo Races more interesting too. As races played out, Blizzard would get actual player statistics to show which abilities were underpowered and why and which areas/monsters needed retooling for challenge levels, so future balancing patches would benefit from races put in game now. The PS version would benefit too from all that feedback.
Tapioca pudding
I would take out both AH and RMAH instantly and fix drop rates as well as itemization
04/15/2013 10:53 PMPosted by NapalmDeath
I would take out both AH and RMAH instantly and fix drop rates as well as itemization
Y?
04/15/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Rizzip
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7416067050 All the stuff taken out from beta, in this list.
p.s. moe gems, add jewels and charms
this should be stickied.
On top of what everyone else sad I'd have game lobbies which you can customize the lobby name. And make it so up to 8 people can join a game
Hostility mode to gank ww barb that refuse to slow down with the party.
A map editor and arcade section that would contain user made content.
Legacy mode with the same Inferno we had at launch.
Action mode with cutscenes removed, all quests cleared, and waypoints open between all Acts.
Brawling tournaments with various buy-in amounts.
A new, difficult quest that would remove account bound status on 1 piece of gear.
Voice chat.
Redesigned skills and legendaries.