"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Monk
Prev 1 14 15 16 25 Next
Crafted a 100-piece batch of gloves. Surprisingly enough, pulled a trifecta. A crappy one, granted, but hey - it's a trifecta. Wrong type of resist as well, so I won't be wearing it.

Didn't get to play much on account of the untimely down time, but managed to fit in few CotA runs. Only one Legendary drop, a helm, which again surprisingly enough turned out to be a Mempo instead of the expected Andy. A despicable roll, needless to say, but hey - it's a Mempo.

Moral of those two short stories - if you don't succeed at first... redefine success. (%
Crafted 8 gloves which the 4th 1 was a trifecta which gave my monk 4.6k more dos.

was happy :D
Crafted an ammy for +10k dps which allowed me to equip my blackthorne's chest for an eHP boost all the while maintaining 200k dps.
Yesterday was a big day!

New pants, chest & crafted shoulders!

Put me at > 205K DPS and > 507k EhP
Yesterday was a big day!

New pants, chest & crafted shoulders!

Put me at > 205K DPS and > 507k EhP

That's a solid milestone, congrats!
Lvled up my 2nd monk. YAWN.
got a skorn for mah monk! =)
might've overpaid at 25 mil but at least she gets to play around with 2h builds
and I think this will be the last thing that I'll buy on AH for her for a long time
just going to play and have fun and craft from now on ^_^
I picked up a crazy good EF to rock with my borrowed WKL. Stats are unbelievably good:

1200+ DPS
85%+ CD
+.25 AS
OS
10%+ Fear
160+ INT!!!!! NOOoOoOooooOoOoOoOOO!!!!!

Like Lucas butchering Vaders badazsness Aura I just butchered my bankroll. It was to good to be true! 1d11h never forget to input complete filter search!

Time to lick my wounds and call it a day....

I think I'm going to convince a friend to let me borrow all their WD or Wizzy gear to make use of this abomination!

Always remember kids, Han shot first!

Cheers,
CC-

EDIT: I blame both Rockshow and Annihilator for tempting me with their WKL's they let me borrow an straying away from my beloved Shens!
bahaha that happened to me before too. lesson learned!
lol omg CC
how much did you buyout for?
Crafted a decent dex ammy. The one I was wearing was a hand me down from my barb with 0 dex.
Hit Paragon 59 on my main. It seems lately that I only play enough to add about 1 paragon level every two weeks or so. I have to complete my MP-6 full clear some time in the 60's according to an arbitrary set of rules that I've been enforcing upon myself, so that's looming.

... And I just looked at my profile. Looks like I finally crossed over 10K elite kills on my main. Five digits. WTG, me!
Just got a new chest with 60 AR and finally hit 2 more on my list of goals (92% DMG red. and over 700AR).

Over 230K DPS unbuffed - check
Over 92% Damage Reduction - check
Over 600K EHP - almost 584K (new inna's pants with 173+ vit will fix)
Over 700AR with OWE - Check
Over 5500 Armor with STI - (just 6.5 armor short - 1 level and new pants should fix)
Over 48K HP - new pants I hope will fix.

Just one item Needed to complete the masterpiece :-)
I can't play today, at all. My internet connection is failing to hard, even Speedtest won't run. Google homepage takes about 20 sec to load. I can fire up the client and log into my account, but that's about all I can do with the game. It's like a blast from the past - I feel like I'm back into the early 90's and not in a good way. Not that there was anything good about the early 90's, to begin with...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kimsulki84-1308/hero/34056934

Well, I found a Skorn with the stats that I always wanted today.

Bought it. :)
I broke 92% damage reduction with a new pair of Nat's boots. If I win the auction I'm participating in, my EHP will jump 28k for a total of 685k EHP and 92.33% damage reduction. *crosses fingers*

Edit: I won the bid! Score! I didn't think I'd ever go back to Vile Wards, but sometimes you just have to wear the skulls to facetank. : )
i geared for brawling for the first time in months using the scraps i had in my stash. I also managed to break 139k HP while staying at 185k dps then realized my all res were under 400 so i fixed that.
06/21/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Tarzan
i geared for brawling for the first time in months using the scraps i had in my stash. I also managed to break 139k HP while staying at 185k dps then realized my all res were under 400 so i fixed that.

Wait, that's your pvp set up?
06/21/2013 05:51 PMPosted by KimSulki84

Wait, that's your pvp set up?

made with gear i had in my stash lol. i was playing with a DH and he was all asking how much HP n stuff i could get so i looked to see what i had sitting around. I sold off all my good pvp stuff months ago :(