isn't this what you've been asking for from your belove

Games & Technology
Tried PoE and didn't really like the look or feel of the combat which is a general statement.

I'm looking forward to Grim Dawn though, and currently playing Titan Quest Immortal Throne Soul Vizier mod.
You call it lame adding in things like increasing the density of monsters in inferno. Now we will be able to farm anywhere we want, instead of being tied to Act 3. The Key Warden in Act 4 will be able to drop keys. So that is great for those that like Act 4.

Next the identify all and craft all is lame. Okay I guess you like taking a lot of time identifying items and crafting items.

What about the social features added in. Which includes the improvements to coop play. I would not call any of them lame.

Look they are taking their sweet time with the itemization changes because they want to get it done right the first time around. Otherwise we would have to wait for the changes to itemization over many patches instead of possibly only one or two at tops.

lol, monster density, gee wow, something that should've been designed upon first day around, as if players haven't farmed Act 3 for nearly 365 days just to finally say "other places need to be more dense".. hmmm you'd think after a month the lightbulb would go on.

You truly believe adding density to acts 1 2 and 4 isn't lame? Why not just add some new maps or recycled maps with different tilesets rather than recycle and increase # of enemies spawned in the maps? Because yeah, that is VERY Lame.

lol identify all, let's reimplement d2 features yippeee.... inb4 May & June 2012, this QoL fix has been said since may, the voice isn't so strong anymore because most players have left.

social features, lol can't even have an appear offline on friendslist lmao. social features please. spare me.

sweet time with itemization changes get it right the first time around? You sir are quite the joker shadowaegis, they messed up items on launch and you expect them to get it right the first time around... need i remind you of all the bugged things that made it past PTR and still somehow into the game? like 1000% ToC, or nat's set that gives like 5 discipline/sec and various other things? first time around... the block? itemization is broken, if anything it should be deployed faster to see the evolving change of such drastic measures, unless of course it just breaks everything then gg.

The hilarity in your response is high and abundant in the theoretical philosophical possibility of denial.

You're forgetting all the upcoming nerfs ShadowAegis, don't eschew details.
I love PoE's art style, obviously it is for grown men and mature people who appreciate the imperfection and beauty of the real world, hence I don't think kids and teens that are into fantasy would like it, and I wouldn't if I were 15 years younger to be honest. You can also find such imperfections in game mechanics, skills, and unique items, many abilities in PoE's world are not absolutely a benefit, there are usually a payoff.

PoE's endgame has replay value, but I don't play it a lot considering the game is not compelete, there are more Acts of higher level to come, you don't really need to grind the hell out when there is no particular interesting build to try. The build diversity alone is fun enough, the life node dependency issue will be mitigated with new Act drops.

And one best thing about PoE's community is that they don't have similar conflicts and chaos between "Diablo fans" and "Blizzard fanbois" or between players and profiters. On the D3 forum, I always see people with mere thousands of elite kills spending more time bashing others than playing the game when they sound like they loves D3. Few of them I also suspect are employees themselves when they kept flaming in threads which should've been deleted like the others by blue's standards. It is very obvious someone is manipulating behind as a entertainment. LOL such things only made people sick and keep posting negative thoughts.

We are lucky there are still PC game developers like GGG and RUNIC, I will keep supporting them as long as the games are good. But Diablo 3 expansion? Forget it, I can't understand why fanbois believe angry consumers will still buy it without thinking as much as their being fanbois.
You call it lame adding in things like increasing the density of monsters in inferno. Now we will be able to farm anywhere we want, instead of being tied to Act 3. The Key Warden in Act 4 will be able to drop keys. So that is great for those that like Act 4.

Next the identify all and craft all is lame. Okay I guess you like taking a lot of time identifying items and crafting items.

What about the social features added in. Which includes the improvements to coop play. I would not call any of them lame.

Look they are taking their sweet time with the itemization changes because they want to get it done right the first time around. Otherwise we would have to wait for the changes to itemization over many patches instead of possibly only one or two at tops.

Do you really agree that social changes, and ID all needs a PTR? Seriously... I want D3 to succeed, believe me, I do. But it's been over a year now and besides the buff to legendaries and the usual nerf/buff, what have they done that actually needs a PTR to implement. I can understand how monster density could benefit from a PTR, but everything can just be added in. It's not like people are going to complain that they added in ID all, it doesn't affect gameplay/builds. If it means that blizz is actually going to concentrate on itemization and not just add a quick fix, then they can take all the time they want IMO. Just get it right and make it a priority..
I seriously played POE for ~6-7 straight hours after work yesterday and at the end of the night, I logged into D3 to talk to some friends and help one out with an uber. Since I was just playing POE for none stop and switched over to D3, I kept making it a point to look at what kind of loot dropped, only to realize that I didn't have to in D3. LOL In POE you can craft a trashy white item into one of the best items on your character.. THis just isnt the case in diablo, and that's what is really making the game fun and refreshing. I'm sure you guys know who Kripparrian is and have probably already seen this video.. But having a history of mainly being a console gamer, I couldn't agree more with his explanation of D3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neaKFN05wgU