Rate the Demon Hunter Above You

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
@EvilBunz: 8/10.

Two things that jumped out at me: First, your AR/hp ratio is awfully high (477AR for only 50k life, might gain more eHP from adding some vit and life% at the expense of AR).

Secondly is that your CHD from gear is very low for a manti user. Crits are going to be a huge source of damage with manti and you have none on rings (trifecta nats rings are expensive so I understand that choice), but more importantly, are missing out on a huge CHD roll with your ammy. You can get up to 100% CHD in that slot, though you may have to give up some of your vit/AR/avg damage/dex (you can choose which stats to lose based on your priorities and budget). It will be worth it.

Also I do find your skill set up a bit odd, it looks like you have a classic high MP setup based on your active skills, but passives (vengeance/TA) that are more suited to running through low MPs. If it works for your goals though then do whatever.

PS - I really like your rare helm - very unique gearing to not roll with andy/mempo and has some nice stats.
@Scottj27 Nice budget setup. Looks like you've built your DH to do higher MPs than your budget would allow judging by your skill choices. I'm sure you're already doing this, but I'd recommend crafting some shoulders as I feel like that's the easiest spot to get a good roll on, and can easily replace most vile wards with a decent roll.
Overall : 7/10

Note : My skills are still in my low MP DE farming setup.
@Saints311

Very nice setup; I wish I had your calamity.

Personally not a fan of elemental arrow though ;P lol

Cheers!

EDIT: Just saw your edit; I take it back about the elemental arrow :) lol
@Selen, Try get more crit on your rare ring and try get some on your nats. Maybe a higher dmg calamity too. 8/10
@Ochi

All I can say is you possess all the trifecta I desire. Very jealous...must be a thrill to play with such smoking dps bro!!
@ Chappy,

Gear looks pretty sweet. Wish I had some insightful advice for you. With your current set up and bonuses you could play with a Windforce just to mix things up a bit. The knockback proc along with your current set up would work well.
@Oceanminded I think you should bet a little more on survivability, and don't think WF is the best choice, its fun but I think calamity is far far superior, balanced overall but maybe could need more damage. It's fine for low MP's probably.

I get the massive knockback bonus, looks fun, but there are monster you'll simply can't avoid in higher MP, so I'd say bet on more eHP and dps :) cheers.
@Oceanminded
I would recommend getting some more All Resist and HP. Not sure what mp level you typically farm at though. Try to at least get up to 400 All Resist and 35K HP. I’d start with your belt. Witching Hours are dropping down in price, so you might be able to snag one with All Resist for pretty cheap. It give you a boost in dps too.
@neo more attack speed
@Blackisis

Wow man. Your attack speed has attack speed lol
@kampaigner

nice setup, i like the balanced set up that you have. It is a bit refreshing to see.
@Blackisis
Haha… no I’ll pass on that. I rather keep my 424k eHP versus your 100k eHP. If I increased my iAS to your level I would only be gaining 34K dps. Which isn’t a good trade off for survivability.

I would like to do some runs with you though. Curious how effective your build is on higher mp levels. Used to play glass cannon style myself.
@neo: Sure thing, usually late night if you are around. Solo at mp6-7, higher than that it becomes less efficient for my time. It might seem like glass but I can stand there and take it except for 20 mortars at once or not noticing the reflect until 20 balls have been launched. I don't know anything about eHP, I just play to have fun.

@kamp: never thought of it like that, but made me lol for sure

everyone needs more attack speed! slow peeps!
@neo: Sure thing, usually late night if you are around. Solo at mp6-7, higher than that it becomes less efficient for my time. It might seem like glass but I can stand there and take it except for 20 mortars at once or not noticing the reflect until 20 balls have been launched. I don't know anything about eHP, I just play to have fun.

@kamp: never thought of it like that, but made me lol for sure

everyone needs more attack speed! slow peeps!

I honestly doubt there are more than a handful of DH that is efficient on MP 8 if even. Efficient = downing an elite in <10 s.
Edit: Blacksis was above me when I started this post.

Glass Cannon. Lots of pretty green gems. I'd like to try out some builds with that gear. Is Preparation necessary with that attack speed, crit chance, and Night Stalker?
@ sircris I use it maybe once a run (keep1-azmo), usually on nasty double elite situations
I do have pretty gems :)
@ Killua nice bow DH (don't see many of those anymore). I also like the pickup radius bonus, makes farming easier. 8/10

@ SirCris decent EHP on your DH but could use more DPS. Props for using the obsolete dual wield setup. 6/10

Edit: Blackisis posted between my post and SirCris's

@ Blackisis your attack speed is too low, missing 1% on gloves and one of your rings. JK lol, nice speed setup but EHP a little low. 7/10
@Iria - Holy Batman, you have high Dex and Vit lol. Looks like you're rocking your brawling setup, which I give 9.5/10. Any upgrade on your part will cost billions... So jelly right now haha.
@Rhaps, rather different setup, props for not being cookie cutter. You need to add Resist all. And a socket for the weapon would help.