I just rolled a dps strength trifecta neck

Barbarian
HOLEE COW!!!
#1 NA
You need to play the lottery. like yesterday.
wtf
04/25/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Joch
#1 NA

I think that's like the nicest thing I have seen Joch say.
@OP

Congrats...you know you have something truly epic when some of the BEST players in the game tip their hat...21 tries....just nuts.
Is this worlds best? It's a Quafectra + Vitality with super high str... ZOMG!

And I thought mine was good....

Edit: CONGRATS!
This should not be called "Dire Chain". It should be called Destroyer of Worlds Chain ggwtf omgbbq end of all things barbarians. I can't even speak.
You just inspired me to craft some Amulets and in 13 new crafts check out what I just got! It was actually a 2.7k damage loss but gained 5.3k HP and the 9AS... if only it was higher crit and crit damage like his though...
i actually rolled the one on my barb on my like 25th try

not nearly as godly as his but i still like it :)
Nice. High average damage too, more like a quadfecta.
I was able to roll an awesome amulet sometime ago but accidentally vendored it. lol

I've since crafted over 500 amulets and only have a somewhat decent one I'm wearing now. :-( I can't wait for the new patch which would allow us to craft multiple items all at once. I hate the time it takes to craft a lot of items. Time I should spend playing instead of crafting.
such godly.... beat mine ;)
I have quit crafting but all these posts on below 100 tries inspired me to come back.

More praying for crafting god, luck shall me mine.
04/25/2013 11:26 PMPosted by Legit
You just inspired me to craft some Amulets and in 13 new crafts check out what I just got! It was actually a 2.7k damage loss but gained 5.3k HP and the 9AS... if only it was higher crit and crit damage like his though...

Good for you! Your previous one was also pretty good anyway congrats for getting one with higher EHP instead.
#1 crafted amulet in the world!. congratz dude!
I don't even know what to say, I'm just completely speechless.
Bow to the ammy.
04/24/2013 01:23 AMPosted by BdiZzLe
How many tries because I'm about to flip more tables.

All dem tables need to flipped again and again from seeing that ammy.
Simply the best.... Better then all the rest.

I'm inspired too.. Thank you OP!!