Mumble Server

Wizard
1 2 3 6 Next
http://www.mumble.com/

bendis.typefrag.com - IP
port 5500
password diablo

Feel free to join and use it as you please.

When you enter please include your battle tag in your user name. (Jwnz1466)
The audio wizard will help you to configure your microphone settings, if you click configure and audio wizard it is pretty easy to set up.

Push to talk key binding can be found @ configure - settings - short cuts
I hopped on last night, good times, I'll try and get my old mic working to make it easier to communicate instead of stopping my WW to type and talk.
I'm on and AFK. :-P Coffee.
04/24/2013 08:50 AMPosted by jenpeezey
I'm on and AFK. :-P Coffee.

Welcome =D

try the audo wizard to config your mic
tag
you're it
Request sticky!
I can't wait for more people to hop on this server, then when they try to have a convo, I'm gonna break out the potato chips with my mic open.

/nom nom nom nom nom
im getting in on this! request sticky!
Added it to my mumble server list.

-dolynick
just installed it on my iphone. We'll see what i do with it tonight.

My latency was between 150 and 200. Aimless would never use this.
Does the mumble app have speaker phone?
Mumble can't be worse than Skyping during playing. :-P

I was on earlier.
@jellz....

Yes, from what I gather. You can do voice-activated, push-to-talk, or continuous. I imagine it would work with speakerphone. Anyone done this?

That being said, I haven't tried it out. That's just what the description on the website says. I don't have any sort of microphone. I guess I could buy one for $20, but that is also ~300M gold, so, either that or a decent WH. Kinda dumb how I automatically convert dollars into gems and then gold.

I guess one earphone for game and one for mumble? lol.
I've used the app before, it isn't quite as good.. but it works. The main problem with using your phone is the push-to-talk. You would have to take your hands off the mouse or keyboard to talk. If you dont use a push-to-talk you get background noise sometimes. But it's worth a try.

There are multiple channels in the server and I don't mind if you make private groups. It's for everyone to enjoy.
I have a headset at home somewhere but I just have to find it
What are you paying monthly to run this or rent from a Mumble host?

I know how much the hosting fees are. Or is this your own rig? O.O
04/24/2013 01:01 PMPosted by JellzRoc
I have a headset at home somewhere but I just have to find it

Jellz, you told me your mic was busted. -_-
04/24/2013 12:58 PMPosted by JWNZ
If you dont use a push-to-talk you get background noise sometimes. But it's worth a try.

Have you tried the voice-activated option? It should turn off if you're not actively talking...
and Jellz.....busted!