Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

Monk
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
9.5/10 Got some really dope items, love your amulet, might hold you back a little on upgrading since it provides so much health but it's really interesting to see that! You've got a really solid monk I love it, most people just drop a bunch of stats to get where you are. How has your luck been with gloves since those seem like you could improve on rather easy.

who ever rates me any tips/advice would be awesome, my crafts have kind of carried me cause I don't have much of a budget and I've got lucky. Anyway I'm trying to get some vast expanse with some more life so I can drop the vit on my wkl and get cd/os along with getting res on my rad with sweeping wind bonus :D
SirNick,

You have some good crafts there, especially the shoulders which are pretty hard to beat.

What you're lacking severely is crit damage. Both weapons need sockets to slot in your emeralds. That would give you a nice boost to DPS.

The other priority to change is probably your chest armor. The bonus from 3 or 4 piece Inna's is totally useless. Rare chests can give you much, much more DPS and EHP than what your current Inna's chest is giving you now, even if they are rolled without resists.
@HeyMomma

nice build there, maybe can continue to crafted bracer and amulet and get more res, upgrade another lvl of gem if possible.

7/10
rate me pls
@Shakespeare - Ur crafted gears is awesome man, gratz on those rolls!
9/10 cuz always room to improve!
@reaper

right off the bat. Where is your 2pc inna's? the helm isnt worth having if there is no 2pc, I'd take a mempo without CC over that. Fix that, Yes the health from BT is nice BUT if you dont do damage its not worth it. I would do nats pants and chest, mempo helm. OR nats helm and pants, tals chest. you are on the right track though!! 6/10
@ Ghost

Real nice S&B monk. I'd rate you at 8.5. Nice job.
@ Anna

Awesome monk! Love your mempo! 9.5/10
@myfataltouch

You got me beat with your DPS being over 200k, but I think you could still try to up your EHP a bit more.

I am heavily jealous of your Wailing Host and Ammy!

8.75/10
@ TheDougler,

Gems need an upgrade. Most of your gear is quite nice, though I'm confused about your chest piece. I would understand if you were prioritizing ias, but you're not so there are other more monk orientated choices out there. Your main hand is sweet, but your Won Khim is average. I know they're not for paper dps, but even then you want the 25% bonus to lightning, or at least a 20%.

8/10
@Kyuss

Nice setup with those double axes and your MH is beast! Also nice touch with the Dex/100Vit Andys...goes well with those axes...more savagelike. Solid eHP and interesting that you chose to not use STI.

Shoot to somehow get your MS up a bit. The climbers are great so perhaps a solid Lacuni's is in order.

Well rounded monk 9.3/10

Cheers,
CC-
05/16/2013 01:04 AMPosted by HeyMomma
The other priority to change is probably your chest armor. The bonus from 3 or 4 piece Inna's is totally useless. Rare chests can give you much, much more DPS and EHP than what your current Inna's chest is giving you now, even if they are rolled without resists.
Okay thanks! Yeah I'm pretty much never going to get a crit mempo unless I win big ahah! I don't know why I never figured getting a rare chest!

To the person below me please rate Captain Carl instead cause I just wanted to respond to the advice :D thanks and sorry for the inconvenience
^Capt Carl has 9/10 gear imo. Very Nice nat's ring.

Although id rather use 2 1h LS OS CD
@Andy

steady TR build. some nice crafts there 7.2/10
At this point I'm not confident in rating other monks, but I'd really like for someone to rate me. Sorry Shakyspeare! :P
@Olette

u can craft better amulets and bracers, and that helfire is kinda off cmi change it away.

6/10 lots of room for improvement and thats a good thing ^^
@olette
youre on track id say, ill sugest raising life and for high mp a bit more ls would work wonders specially with not much ias. cant check all youre gear stupid ipad is screwing up.

also spirit regen is good option to mix
@Sanosuke
I can suggest nothing as you far exceed my abilities to judge. If I had to say something, I'd say there are a few slots where your AR roll is less than ideal. Totally stretching for anything.
@Tursk,

Wow, you have many rooms for improvements. Gems, boots, rings and health. (5/10)
@ManUnited

$%*@ you have more cash than me but nice.

9.7/10

Edit: your to elite so 5/10