Legacy Nat. Set

Demon Hunter
Check out my profile.

Sold only as a set
Whole set for 270m

If you don't like the helm, I can replace it w/ another nat. sight. that has 147 dex 68 vit no socket. But you have to add 30m to the total selling price.

Gems not included.
^
Damn are they really that expensive now? :O
Just wait till you find a godly set like mine VocaloidNyan and even mine could be improved by ~30 dex on the boots, 1% life and 3 AR on the chest, 0.5% crit chance on the hat, and I could use a better pure dps ring instead of my nearly perfect EHP nat's ring.
I do think the price is a little high based on the gear it comes with. However that being said. It is always nice to get a 4pc set for 1 price.

Those who have never used them don't understand them when you look at how gimped they are from a DPS/EHP standpoint they are compared to new nat sets.

However they are awesome. I bought my 4pc set from a fellow DH and love it. Use it on my 2nd dh for perma gloom and perma-strafe (using prep:punishment) and it don't get much better than that. Great gear still even though the stats don't quite show it.

Hard to compete with +3 disc regen/sec.

GLWS!
That's not an unreasonable price for someone looking for a 4 piece legacy set to tool around in.
Just wait till you find a godly set like mine VocaloidNyan and even mine could be improved by ~30 dex on the boots, 1% life and 3 AR on the chest, 0.5% crit chance on the hat, and I could use a better pure dps ring instead of my nearly perfect EHP nat's ring.

So with around 9k elite kills you "found" your set? I wish I was as lucky as you.
05/01/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Tharkis

The high vit Nat's Shadows are a pretty good eHP boost over the AR Nat's shadows, due to the roll ranges.

I think the High dex/vit Nat's Gaze are worth more than the Crit ones as well, probably in part because most PvP'ers use Sharpshooter anyways. I sold mine recently for $250 on RMAH and it's not max rolls or anything, while nobody would buy the $200 3.5 crit nat's gaze that was listed like 5+ times in a row.

DPS rings are super expensive too, especially if you want double DPS rolls. Even my Armor/CritD Nat's ring sold for $75 earlier today, when armor is only a pretty middle-of-the-road roll.

You still have plenty of space for improvement, assuming you're even still trying to improve your set.
How much would my nats pieces be valued at? I've also got an additional cloak (60 Dex/70 Vit +250 Armor -4 Impale) that is sitting in my vault.

I'd assume the profit margin for them is already great considering I bought them back when the set bonus was .42 disc for 3-7m each.
05/01/2013 02:14 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Damn are they really that expensive now? :O

270M is actually cheap considering the inflated economy of the game.

Back in August, when Legacy Nat no longer drops, a set costs USD$500~USD2000. In today's gold value, that is more than 10B. Unfortunately, many Legacy Nats fell into the hands of scammer buyers who paid outside the Auction House and then rescind the payment after getting the items...

Then again, in 1.03 & 104 , DH were kiters and Legacy Nat was the perfect gear for kiters who spam Vault and Gloom non stop. Nowadays, with so many patches afterwards and monster nerfs, DH no longer need to kite so much.

Legacy Nat? Maybe for PvP?