Is Inna's 4-piece worth it?

Monk
I'm a new level 60 Monk, new to the class. I haven't figured out my skills quite yet, but I will probably go with Sweeping Wind as one of them.

My question is whether the 4-piece bonus on Inna's Set is worth it for Sweeping Wind build?

Or would it be more cost-efficient to go with other items?

If you have any other advice feel free to share.
There is no right or wrong with using 4 piece Inna IMO, it really depends on your play style, usually we don't see many DW monk going for the 4 piece set up, mainly because it gimp the paper DPS so much that is so freaking unbearable for the human eyes.

If you're going for a 2-handed setup(TR-ing), seems legit though, then again, there are more and more monks who go for Skorn/rare 2-handed without using the 4 piece.

My advise is buy the cheapest version, test it out and see what play style suits you best, before you invest on the mid tier version of the 4 piece.
ReaLDX has it spot on. I really enjoy the almost free SW, and going without it is hard :(
Give it a try, if you want more dps, then switch to a 2-piece set.

Personally, I'm trying to see how high I can go DPS wise before I switch over :D
1. Inna temperance - can definitely go for a decent good. Best is VIT roll, follow by AR, then single resist. The rest is as good as a brimstone when you move up the dps mark. This item is the BIS in monk - more than 90% of the monk community are using it.

2. Inna radiance - A good inna radiance can last you till you find a CC%mempo. You can consider to invest.

the above two are sufficient to make up for the inna set bonus.

3. inna belt - the power of inna belt lies in the %elemental damage. In order to benefit from it you are better to use a black weapon (weapon with no lightning/holy/fire/cold/poison damage), a Witching hour will beat it.

4. inna vast expenses - this chest armor packs with high ehp from its Life% & VIT. there are other choices here:
--- BoA crafting
--- IK chest comes with high armor
--- BT chest with good VIT+AR
--- Tal with IAS%

The downside is that inna set are all without native AR roll.
From 1.08 patch the distance between mobs is several reduced. Most of the time your SW gets a refresh from the 3secs cooldown easily. If you failed at this means likely there are strategy issue in the way you handle the mobs.
05/13/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Tommerbob
I'm a new level 60 Monk

Yes get a cheap Inna's set. Emphasize Dex, Vit, Armor, in that order. Spend as litle as possible, have fun, learn, and check out the Monk guide sticky at
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415793376
The guides by Nameless and Piffle are really useful, sure helped me a lot when I was still struggling with gearing.