Item Vendoring, which ones?

Items and Crafting
Running through Inferno mp0 and I'm wondering if I should keep vendoring blues or if I should stick to yellows.
Are all yellow and blue gears vendor trash now?

Should I pick yellow weapon/ring/amulet?
Are all yellow and blue gears vendor trash now?

Should I pick yellow weapon/ring/amulet?

It's been awhile since I've played and since I don't really do the AH(not that it's up right now anyways), I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about generating $$$.
salvage all blues and also yellows with a vendor price below 1900. with ID all and no confirmation needed to salvage cheap yellows trips to down are very fast

there is a lot in favor of sticking to yellows if you are most concerned with leveling

if you are fairly comfortable with your amount of gold but accumulating enough for an upgrade seems it will take a long time stick with yellows cuz the more time you are killing the higher your chances of hitting a Legendary Lottery.
If your looking to craft grab those blues and break them down. Just wish there was a salvage all book.. :)
i usually pick up yellows and salvage them every now and then you get a brim from a yellow and sometimes i find a high crit chance ammy best was 10.0 cc
If your looking to craft grab those blues and break them down. Just wish there was a salvage all book.. :)

This bigtime. I was thinking of a stash that you can open up at the BS with a "salvage all" button with a confirmation to get all your crap salvaged in a few clicks.
If you are fairly slow in your clear times then i'd pick up all yellows, check what the crafting mats go for on he AH and vendor everything above your breakeven point and salvage the rest.
When I was running low mp and struggling to find/afford good gear, I was vendoring blues and yellows for repair bills/saving gold... You will know if you need to continue to do blues by how well you are playing and not dying... I think I did blues up to about mp3-mp4 until I had good enough gear and then it just became a waste of time against farming... the id all will definitely help cut down the time, but there will still become a time (and you will know when that time is) when you will decide to pass up blues entirely.

gl
also, some yellow (rares) are HIGHLY desired and used over any legendary in the same slot... No blues though... I would say look in the ah to learn which, but unfortunately that is not an option :). and I don't suggest looking in the ah for a few days after it comes up, everything will be a mess and you wont get an accurate account of what is truly valuable/desired.
I don't make merchant stops during my runs. I pick up select yellows (1h weapons, 2h mace, jewelry, gloves, shield) and near the end of my run I check my inventory to see how much space I have left. On the last part of my run, I'll pick everything up I can so I have a full inventory when the run is over. 1 inventory per run is my rule.