Statues in "The Black Soulstone"?

Lore and Story
As Leah starts gazing into the Black Soulstone, right before Azmodan appears, she finds herself inside some huge circled room with statues coming to life and staring at her.

Who or what are those statues supposed to be?
Her mind met with Asmodan's mind. She was essentially inside his mind, and he used that link to scare the heck out of her. Asmodan knew that the hero had the soulstone, and would need to lure the hero to Arreat in order to get it.
I think they're supposed to represent the other lords of hell that are trapped within the soul stone, granted it's hard to make out which one is which.
either the lords of hell already trapped in the stone or the aspect of each isolated sin, the lieutenants (is the spelling right?) of Azmodan. but I think the lords of hell are more likely.
Ureh?

lol that was my first thought. Likely? Probably not.
Well it's not Leah that Azmodan is talking to; it's actually Diablo. The statues represent the other lords of hell yeah.
It was my understanding that they represented all his Lieutenants.

Lord of Sin

Lieutenants -

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

.......Well... hot damn.... Valor shall turn to Wrath..... (Prophecy....)

INTERESTING!
It was my understanding that they represented all his Lieutenants.

Lord of Sin

Lieutenants -

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

.......Well... hot damn.... Valor shall turn to Wrath..... (Prophecy....)

INTERESTING!

That is actually interesting BUT........................idk. Considering how much Imperius hates demons.....idk

BUT THEN HE SURE HATES HUMIES AND TYRAEL TOO!

1. Tyrael voted to save the filthy demon spawn half breeds
2. Tyrael went behind the Angiris council's back, going alone and never telling the council that the Primes were on sanctuary, solving the problem in his own way. (WHICH HE DIDNT because the Dark Exile was the Prime Evil's plan ALL ALONG. Tyrael helped them....)
3. Tyrael BROKE the WORLDSTONE. The ONE THING the Eternal Conflict has been fought over for ages. Not only that -before he destroyed it he allowed the Eye of Anu to be corrupted by Baal.
4. Tyrael allowed the Legions of Hell to reach and breach the Diamond Gates in addition to re uniting as the Prime Evil-which they accomplished by using disgusting half demon blood pawns.

If humanity had just been exterminated in it's infancy...........if those abominations had JUST been destroyed -none of that would have happened.

5. Also adding to the list, Tyrael had the chance to destroy Azmodan -but instead he left to suddenly save a friend, instead of leaving them to die with honor, letting him get away.

Imperius has a LOT of reasons that increase over the story to be angry with Tyrael and those who voted against him.

6. Also....even though all that is over, the half breeds still exist and with the Worldstone gone the dogs are off their leash and free to run amok.

They remember Uldyssian and what he did to them. If all of them could become what Uldyssian did....well. That's actually 9000x worse than the Prime Evil.