Thank you for this patch!

General Discussion
So fun being able to farm other acts efficiently. I am having a blast. Thank you Blizz!
Compliments be damned on these forums!
We're glad you're enjoying farming other acts! What new farming routes have you been using since patch 1.0.8 was released? :)
With the new patch I, personally, have not made a farming route yet.

I'm just on -kill ALL the things- mode.
05/13/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Vaeflare
We're glad you're enjoying farming other acts! What new farming routes have you been using since patch 1.0.8 was released? :)

You want to know so you guys can nerf it?

I thought the official stance is you can't have a favorite farm spot because it makes the game boring?

Revamped of my (really) old path back when I couldn't do act 3. Quest "The Cursed Hold"

Festering Woods for NV stacks.
Halls of Agony 2
Cursed Hold'
Halls of Agony 3
Butcher

Now, before, I would go to Cemetery and do the crypts. But, those don't seem all that great anymore. Now, I go:

Cathedral level 1. For some reason it seems to be the only level that's worth doing to me.
Fields of Misery. Make sure to grab the Keywarden, and whatever cave spawns.
Weeping Hollow. Also get Den of the Fallen if it spawns.

The best part about this run is that it takes some time to clear. Instead of doing 2-3 zones in Act 3, leaving game and coming back, I get to actually spend a lot of time with 5 NV stacks, which makes a big difference now that they are multiplicative. I find myself enjoying my runs more, and these last five levels should come pretty quickly.
I have just been doing all of act1 and 2 from beginning to end. The gameplay is a heck of a lot funner smashing all those mobs. Act 3 is put on hold for now. I haven't tried Act 4 yet, has there been changes for this act?

Cemetery of the Forsaken- Do crypts, port out if I get 2 level one
If no 5 stacks, clear festering woods with warriors rest and COTA (otherwise do later)
Weeping Hollow
Fields of Misery
Leorics Manor all the way down to southern highlands with all accompanying dungeons
Cathedral level 4 (take waypoint to level 3 and head straight to 4th level)
I love this patch and I posted earlier. I was surprised as I was not expecting anything for this patch and was looking past it to 1.9 (if thats itemization)

I love running Act1. I do woods, and cemetray, then Weeping Willow, and Fields, then finish in the Northern then Southern Highlands.

I'll do that until I get sick of it then start checking the other acts, but I'm digging it so much right now, that it might be awhile before I check the other areas.
I still like vault of the assassin in act 2 the best. Even with 1.08, it seems like the best place to farm essences. (highest concentration of elites)
I run mostly the last half of act 1 for xp and when I want more legendary drops I run act 3 still. I feel the acts like 1 and 2 have had their legendary drop rate nerfed a bit too much.

I get double the legendaries per run on act 3 than I do on act 1 and 2. However xp for me is best on act 1.
05/13/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Lettus

I thought the official stance is you can't have a favorite farm spot because it makes the game boring?

hahaha, true
Festering Woods for NV stacks.
Halls of Agony 2
Cursed Hold'
Halls of Agony 3
Butcher

That's pretty much my run too, along with Fields of Misery (sometimes) and Weeping Hollow.

Weeping Hollow is beast!
05/13/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Lettus

lol. I was telling myself this out loud in the voice of the kid from Neverending Story: DON'T TELL HIM!!

For act 1 I will do festering woods of course to get an easy 4-5 stack. then I go to the cow level... I mean fields of misery run south to weeping hollow then I will hit up the highlands area to kill even more goats! I LOVE GOATS!

For act 2 I will get 3-4 quick stacks at black canyon mines then hit up Dalgur Oasis. Hit forgotten ruins because there is a bajillion skeletons in there. After that I go to Vault of assassin.

Those are my 2 favorite routes atm. I tried Act 4 last night, and while it is better than before I think acts 1 and 2 I like better. As Act 4 is still too short.

This patch is amazing! Also made new builds viable. Circle of Life for example on Witchdoctor is INSANE now! You are constantly spawning free zombie dogs left and right. SO MUCH FUN!
Are farming at MP≥1 ? Because at MP0, Act 1 and 2 have lower level monsters and are still not the good farming place. Am I right? It seems that I still must farm act 3 until I am geared enough to farm at MP 1 :(
Weeping Willow is beast!

Goodbye Weeping Willow, you will be missed....

Wow, great so see you have the time to care about farming routes, while a lot of players are suffering from extreme rubberbanding issues that prevents us from playing.

Is it too much to ask for feedback about game breaking issues first?