Yay, Finally....

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 14 Next
05/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
How about a extra buff for paragon 100 huh? Next patch maybe?

Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

Maybe allow P100 characters to don the Shadow Clones' Skin when they hit P100. I am hoping this is easy to do and would look really sweet, without changing any gameplay
I think it shouldn't stop at paragon 100... It's nice to get the blue bar increasing as you kill stuff. Once you're as high as it gets, I think it fells kinda dull to continue with the same char (at least it was like that for me before the paragon was introduced...), even though I'm very far from p100 to be concerned about it right now...

What kind of buff (or other rewards) would you find meaningful? Keep in mind, we'd prefer to not to put players in a position where they'd feel like they have to farm up to p100 or miss out on something critical, so try to form your suggestions around that principle if you can.

Honestly I think that it SHOULD be something that other players would feel that they are missing out on. That's the point, isn't it? I don't understand this philosophy of not wanting to hurt other people's feelings to the point of not wanting an incentive to be strong enough.

An area that only level 100 paragon people can access where you portal into any of the random dungeons from any act D3 has to offer (including some exclusive ones). The exclusive ones could be some challenging (filled with the toughest monsters from an act), simply rewarding (a rare portal that sends you to a place filled with resplandescent chests) or just ways to access already in game content easier (a portal will all 3 keywardens at the same time).

This is meant to give players a decent endgame after obviously spending so much time in the same areas to get to 100 and would obviously expand gameplay if you already got to that plateu were upgrading your equipment is extremely hard.
05/20/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Coleslaw
5% better chance of legendary drops.

This sounds mandatory then, and it's something they don't want to do.

It is not mandatory because a 5% increase probably equates to a an extra .01% chance of what it currently is. A worthless buff.
[quote="87954718469"]Certainly an idea I can pass on. :)

I think it would be nice that evrey paragon level give you a 0.1 pickup radius, so when you hit Paragon Level 100 you got 10 yard pickup radious . It's a nice bonus and not overpowered.

Another posibly buss is when u hit páragon level 100 you have a XP bonus for you 1-60 characters or paragon characters, it would be nicer that Paragon Level 100 would have greater rewards :]

These 2 things would make it totally awesome at Paragon-100:

- A minor but noticeable increase to Pickup Radius like 6-8ish bonus;
- An AURA!! Something surrounding the character, or it's feet, or a trail alike the fire trail left by Firewalkers, but unique to P100!

Those 2 would do it for me...but just to put this here, a third thing that would be awesome as well:

- a Title that would appear in their portrait or when you hover your mouse over the toon.

It could be given by a database according to what the char did the most during the journey to p100 or alike (Kat "The Hoarder" for someone that gathered lots and lots of gold; Steven "Wrecking Ball" for someone that destroyed a real lot of objects; "Disembower" Urok...and so on)

or maybe chosen by the player, Ionno...
05/21/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Tank

These 2 things would make it totally awesome at Paragon-100:

- A minor but noticeable increase to Pickup Radius like 6-8ish bonus;
- An AURA!! Something surrounding the character, or it's feet, or a trail alike the fire trail left by Firewalkers, but unique to P100!

Those 2 would do it for me...but just to put this here, a third thing that would be awesome as well:

- a Title that would appear in their portrait or when you hover your mouse over the toon.

It could be given by a database according to what the char did the most during the journey to p100 or alike (Kat "The Hoarder" for someone that gathered lots and lots of gold; Steven "Wrecking Ball" for someone that destroyed a real lot of objects; "Disembower" Urok...and so on)

or maybe chosen by the player, Ionno...

I like the name tag idea...not sure what mine would be, but would be cool to have!

Baseline Pickup Radius increased by 10 yards. I would LOVE that.
I would like a buff that decreases the amount of blue drops, I'd love not having to pick up 5 blues every pack before rares (and more importantly essences and legendaries) even appear on the screen :)
05/21/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Kamisei
I would like a buff that decreases the amount of blue drops, I'd love not having to pick up 5 blues every pack before rares (and more importantly essences and legendaries) even appear on the screen :)

haha, or an aura that allows your character to "ignore" white and blue items :0)

half of the deaths my monk had were due to incidental pick ups in big mobs instead of attacking :)

could call it the L33t aura :)
Upon reaching paragon lvl 100, it would be nice if there was also a small increase in the gold pick-up radius :)
Things I would love to see @ Paragon100

- Base pickup radius increased
- Faster NV gain, or perma 5 stack?
- Achievement/Banner/Title/etc - perhaps even NEW BANNER COLORS (Platinum/shiny/etc)
- Crafting discounts
- Convert every kill animation to be considered as a 'crit' (This would truly make your toon feel powerful) - A little more explanation on this: Killing blows that are crits make monsters explode - make it do that for every kill, not just crits as long as you are p100)

Or my personal favorite:
- Unlock a new 'crafting' vendor with strictly VANITY options for characters to unlock/build

Feedback/comments/brainstorming is welcome :)
12% movement speed.
fire walk
05/21/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Tank

this would be something along the lines of fair, and cool in one
Extra gore imo

An aura.
How about an aura that glows from the bottom of your boots that looks a bit like when the paragon level effect triggers?
A buff that increases shrine duration by X.

Auto NV stacks when joining a game (5 stacks) so I can farm keys faster!