You will all buy the expansion . . .

General Discussion
and you know it.
You think there will be an expansion?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm game. I'd buy it tomorrow if it came out. The ducks are all getting in a row, I see the big picture now.

I've had issues with this game for some time, but I'm really starting to take a shine to it now.
Yep nope.
If the expansion will be like anything LoD + patch 1.10 was to D2, then MAYBE I'll forgive them.
You think people are really going to purchase an expansion to a game with this many issues?!

Maybe the stupid people entertained by simple mechanics and terrible storytelling who like getting screwed by Blizzard at every stage.
I love this game and will buy an expansion.
I might buy it to burn it.
I will buy it to lick the box.
Expansion will boost vanilla D3 sales and sell 10 million+ to boot.

All they need to do is add a ladder and decent PVP.
05/12/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Daaammmnn
I'll probably wait a week after it comes out.

MAYBE, if I see it in the bargain bin for $5. Otherwise, NO WAY!
MAYBE, if I see it in the bargain bin for $5. Otherwise, NO WAY!

Actually I'd pay $10.
I will if there is one.
No I won't.

I'm one of the biggest Warcraft/Starcraft fanboys of all time. Played them thousands of hours. I think Starcraft II is actually a good sequel.

But the fallout and problems with THIS game have made it so I haven't even bought HotS yet. Something unthinkable for me in the past. I have purchased every Blizzard RTS since Warcraft II on it's RELEASE DAY. Including expansions. Starcraft, all of Warcraft III, etc.

Until now!

I still haven't bought HotS yet. Because I'm protesting Blizzard's failures.

If I haven't broken and bought the expansion I actually want, what makes you think I'll buy some crap expansion for this wholly crappy, broken game? I won't.

Your loss cause HotS was a great expansion and Blizzard really isn't going to notice the small minority attempting to boycott them.
Anything is possible, but this is highly unlikely for me unless they add ladder and/or offline.
If it comes out in the next year or 2, probably yeah.

If it takes 5-10 years..... yeah... probably then too
05/12/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Dspayre
Anything is possible, but this is highly unlikely for me unless they add ladder and/or offline.

May interest you
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796680345
About the pre-launch ladder