Murlocket, you guys, you guys, MURLOCKET

General Discussion
Love it, Blizzard should add more easter eggs like this to the game, its nice to take a break from farming and do something new.
If equipped, it removes 60 THOUSAND damage.

Awesome game we got here
"That's a legacy one, so you gotta buy it."

Yep, that's correct... plus the old legacy one costs millions/billions on AH due to that its its legendary colored LOLZ!!!!
TheTias-

Uh easy, if it was a Legendary everyone could just search it and buy it on the AH.

Also as a blue, it's a much better easter egg as you wouldn't know it was so special otherwise.
K I want this. Bad.
yay I found one after a few days of randomly going into act2..

here is how to find one on the ah

search by amulet
health globes 800
all resist
category must be all. (its not magic, its also not legendary)

then sort through the list manually
all resist? no.

search
armor>amulet

extra health from globes 800

max level 47

list by cheapest buyout and murlockets will show up on first page, down to like 3-7m ea on the AH now
all resist? no.

search
armor>amulet

extra health from globes 800

max level 47

list by cheapest buyout and murlockets will show up on first page, down to like 3-7m ea on the AH now

sry. my murlocket is req lvl 60 (could be i63 since moontooth should be a m63 mob on mp10)

murlocket level range from 47 to 60

ok. all resist is not required. just extra health..
Wow too bad this is a blue item. I have seen and killed that elite. I don't have the item though because if I saw a blue drop I wouldn't have even looked at it.
I think it's kind of neat. I don't know why some people got their panties in a knot about having a wow easter egg in a Diablo game - it is the same company after all. I've never played wow but, I still think it's cool and have been hanging on to it even though, as others have said, it doesn't do anything. I've never worn it in multiplayer and was wondering if other people in a pub can see the little guy running around with me though?
I have one. I don't see what the big deal is, honestly
hah. they should make the murlock explode for 10mil damage when it expires..(then it becomes best pvp amulet)
LOL

That piece of junk is the perfect example of designer incompetence.

No wonder they are taking forever to fix itemization.

Blizzard, you need to refresh your rooster, it's time. Gather some real talent, cut the crap off. Diablo deserves no less.

Thank you!
Level 60 Required Murlocket drop in Inferno mode only maybe?

The one I found was just level 45 (the usual level req for it)
i got my monk (HC) up to 45, so i finally saw the amulet spawn its lil dude oO

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1519/murlocket.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsB77E4-Z3Q
05/29/2013 11:49 PMPosted by Meltdown
Saw this thread, found it on my 3rd attempt.

You're lucky...congrats man, I've done many runs, and still no drop... and this is on a fast ww barb. I have the worst luck ever. Do you have any tips for getting it to drop and does anyone know if this drops on lower difficulties more since its a lower level (47) item?
Finally found one

http://i.imgur.com/iRrhe13.jpg

ITT: post your murlockets.

more proof that this game is more of a clone of WoW than it is of Diablo.
wts murlocket add me