Free giveaways to the poor.

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
Hey! I got to lvl 60 a couple of weeks ago, and i'm currently sitting at 80k dps(glass cannon, I get raped if i get hit in mp 2). Any help to get to mp 3-4 would be really appreciated :D
Add nyan in game . Practically have a full gear set ready to give away lol
06/20/2013 06:52 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Add nyan in game . Practically have a full gear set ready to give away lol

Added you in game
same
As well, my friends list gets full very quickly so I delete people often.

I even had to delete oscar lol. Sorry buddy. Hugs 4 u (>^^)>

You will have to wait about 6 hours for me to come home.
Free (>^^)> to the poor.

I'm not really poor anymore.
When I started reading this thread I only had 2million and that took selling off or DEing all of the gear I had for every character aside from this one.

Apparently 2m is poor now-a-days, must be a function of inflation.

Not really looking for handouts anymore but information and advice is always welcome.
Step one: don't use sharpshooter, at least for ur skillset. Night stalker helps a lot defensively so I think u should use that.

Im not an expert at DW but I know that in order ti balance the lack of a quiver, u need to be tanky. I was lucky on my wizard when trying to make him tanky and crafted a real kick-!@# ammy and gloves.
Yeah, since with DW you lose the EHP and CC that a DML provides, you usually want to make up the loss in those two areas. I was going DW a while back just for flair, but eventually succumbed to the desire for more EHP. Initially it dropped my DPS until I changed up some of my equips to compensate.
Tyvm nyan!
Thanks for the items nyan!
BIG update:

My super rich friend buys many UNID items and tells me that he will give away some to me since he knows I help him a lot. He said he bought 64 unid manticores yesterday, but he brimmed almost all of them before I told him what I was doing for you guys :(

I will use these items to help gear future DH's players that really need new gear, which will save me a lot of money since I myself am not that rich lol.

Nyan out.
(>^^)>
nyan, do you have any manticores that are better than my current xbow? leo helped me out but i remember he mentioned something about me needing a better weapon. or could you tell me what i need to look for in a weapon? thanks!
Yes you do need a better weapon but there is a problem. Your bow is keeping ur hp where it is now. So you need to change a couple items around before ur bow.

I do, but im selling it for 300m so I can help more people. As a note, as long as they don't nerf smapshotting, it is pretty much impossible for me to upgrade my own DH without 2 beez. So ill be pouring it on you guys :P

I was able to steal some gears from AH. I stole a 130+ dex, 250+ vit nat cloak for 600k!! Insane steal lol!!
O_O 3 socket cloak? if so i hate you :(

hmm okay so aside from weapon, what else should i upgrade? I think i should upgrade my helm..it's my legacy andy's lol or maybe bracers?
Hmm add the nyan and ill see what u can do for you in 7 hours from now.
will do nyanman i'm at work right now i'll be home probably around 10ish or later EST. if you have any suggestions for things to upgrade, i can look on AH and ask borat to buy it for me.
Ur 2 aps below breakpoint as well if you do get a manticore, aps breakpoints are different. If you upgrade weapon, you look for socket + crit damage.
Step one: don't use sharpshooter, at least for ur skillset. Night stalker helps a lot defensively so I think u should use that.

Im not an expert at DW but I know that in order ti balance the lack of a quiver, u need to be tanky. I was lucky on my wizard when trying to make him tanky and crafted a real kick-!@# ammy and gloves.

I ended up going home and switching to Vengeance last night to try that out.
After reading your post I'll give Night stalker a shot.

I also tried messing around crafting a bunch of gloves and an amulet last night, no upgrades.
After that, I came to realize that since I can't AH crafted gear I'm going to need a lot more money if I want to try crafting again.
Nyan has a full gear set to give away now :P