Tal Chest User pt2 Video added

Witch Doctor
I had a nice Tal chest from my previous wiz and I decided to try it on my WD. I was excepting problem with my mana but in the end I dont have problem at all and my WD gain 16kdps

Other player switch and wont go back to zuni chest ?

So for the big mouth and troll out there lol I added a vid of farming act 1 mp10 and elite kill

I love this gameplay and I find it efficient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dmSbputfaI
Didn't dare to try because of the Zuni 4pc bonus.

You tried Ubers with it? How is the mana management now?
not really uber but only the butcher mp10 in a 4 player party...

this is the build I use for uber btw

I gonna try later 2d but I dont think I will have problem
I would run out of mana without the zuni bonus and that much attack speed. Honored guest wouldn't be able to keep up at all.
I did it and it was great but I found that with the tals helm i'm able to tank so much better. works better for me as I play a cob build. I don't know how comfortable I would be breaking the zuni set though, 20mana/sec seems like to much to lose for me.
I play alot with my setup and I like it... no mana trouble cause I always use spririt walk so the mana gain is just perfect.

I also try a SOJ and I literally #@*!%!@# elite with that gear lol
Spirit walk is enough for your mana regen?

Next thing you're going to say is that you're never OOM because you kill them so fast.
^^ yeah spririt walk and soul harvest is enough

I also use passive GI and SV so I always have them to use = no mana trouble
BTW I gonna make a vid for u guys soon
you can get away with it because you're using a 1.0 AS skorn, but i'm nervous without the 4 piece zuni bonus

Just for fun, i'll get a cheap tals chest and try this with my skorn later just to see if I can sustain mana in mp10
Tal Rasha's Chest is good but its certainly unecessary. Also the chest you have is far better than what you can get usually. Since IAS is not necessary for WD, you can get a much better Zuni Chest much cheaper and use the other gold to upgrade the other items and get similar or better DPS vallues.

Also you will find some problems eventually on certain types of mobs that can force you to recast CoB likely draining your mana more than what is safe in a mp10 setting. I found this out since I had a tal's chest similar to yours (which I use when i switch to my 0-dog variant) and found the Zuni Chest better to surviving things like innate knockback mobs (Like Tremors) and kitting Mobs (like wretched cadavers) that when they come as elite can be a pain to bring down.

I do think that the interresting scenario is the combination of a Tal Rasha's Amulet + Chest on a cloud build which gives you the +3% damage to fire skills, which triggers on CoB. Certainly has hte potential to be the best CoB build but certainly the more expensive one
I use a Tal's chest. Actually I own 2 of them one has 9% AS with 433 Life Regen and the other has 8% AS and 588 life regen. I would not part with them -- sentimentally attached to them -- they are the only 2 Items I have ever found that I can actually use :-)

I'm an acid cloud freak (reminds me of my Javazon's chain lightning :-) and I rarely have mana problems alternating between Acid Cloud and Splinters with Vision Quest. I have a full 4 piece Zuni bonus plus high mana regen on my knife,offhand, and helm.

All of this is probably why I'm stuck in MP6 :-)
If i can afford an extra ias piece,
i will consider some ias piece that gives me movement speed first.
inna pants or lacuni... rather than tal rasha chest...

With that tal chest there:
ur broke ur zuni set,
lowered ur mana gen and at the same time increased attack speed...
and you are still at 12% movement spd.

other than those, hey, your tal chest is a very good one.
I wanna get one too :P"""
T

you can get away with it because you're using a 1.0 AS skorn, but i'm nervous without the 4 piece zuni bonus

Just for fun, i'll get a cheap tals chest and try this with my skorn later just to see if I can sustain mana in mp10

Most Tal's chests are very cheap now
06/03/2013 03:08 PMPosted by MCP
I would run out of mana without the zuni bonus and that much attack speed. Honored guest wouldn't be able to keep up at all.

LOL :-) You mean you would not give up a socketed 1653 Skorn with 200 CD, 5.2LS for an additional 20 mana regen/sec ? Shocking :-))))
Who needs mana regen/armor/mitigation when you can get 3% to fire skills and 16k DPS? I mean who needs EHP anymore or mana efficiency. This guy sure doesn't. Steamrolling MP10 with that setup.

He obviously knows what he's talking about. He's done extensive testing that contradicts the knowledge on this board.
Loled.
joeycrack = troLL

;p
I just did a video ;) mp10 farming with no follower

gonna edit and upload it now
Who needs mana regen/armor/mitigation when you can get 3% to fire skills and 16k DPS? I mean who needs EHP anymore or mana efficiency. This guy sure doesn't. Steamrolling MP10 with that setup.

He obviously knows what he's talking about. He's done extensive testing that contradicts the knowledge on this board.

A high LS skorn makes up for a lot of sins on gear