Auction buyout item not in completed tab

Technical Support
Update Just received it 11pm 6.2.2013

Hi, I bought "The Wailing Host" for 10,000,000 gold on 5.31.2013. It shows in my history but I am not able to see it in completed tab or send it to stash.
Purchase ID# 1577566382
Purchase ID# 1580957851

I got the same thing with a Unity on the product ID above

has happened to me before this, comes around in 24-48hrs need to be patient

they say 72hrs plus then open a ticket

Hope this helps
HAHAHA

Just happened to me again, with a Gem

Note to Blizzard for some reason the item goes to completion tab and bid section aswell, in bids value is 0

Just some feedback for you :P
Well, I have a slightly different problem. I used buyout to purchase Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross for 500.000 and while it did show on my auction log as Purchased - Buyout 500.000, it hasn't been sent to the stash. I won some other items by bidding and got cash for sales, but this item is nowhere to be found.
Order ID: 1406074882

EDIT: Oh, wait. I didn't read it right. It IS the same problem. Hopefully I will get it soon.
Well, I have a slightly different problem. I used buyout to purchase Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross for 500.000 and while it did show on my auction log as Purchased - Buyout 500.000, it hasn't been sent to the stash. I won some other items by bidding and got cash for sales, but this item is nowhere to be found.
Order ID: 1406074882

EDIT: Oh, wait. I didn't read it right. It IS the same problem. Hopefully I will get it soon.

sometimes you have to wait several days for the items to appear. if you havent gotten the item after 4 days then put in a ticket.
i bought a few items in the past few days that never got to me.....
this is rediculous