Rate the Barb above

Barbarian
Prev 1 23 24 25
You were looking at the DPS gear I use for farming legendaries before. WIth that build, I'll hit elites like a Mack Truck, but I don't use it vs. ubers because his resists & hp are way lower than they are now. This is the build I use to solo ubers. And yeah, I kinda do miss the movement speed, as this build is balls slow. I'm working on getting some MS ice climbers and res Lacunis.
Have been away for months...
it would really help a lot if you could rate my current set up and advice on my gear... thank you :)
Haven't played in several months, not really sure what's good anymore, any advice would be appreciated.
It would be very helpful if you can rate me. Thanks in advance
6/10

Me no like shield =(
Pls rate my full magic find barb ( shlokjain)
Want to sell all his gear... Thanks in advance
11/09/2013 10:45 AMPosted by masterpiece1
Have been away for months...

11/09/2013 11:58 AMPosted by therealmakoy
it would really help a lot if you could rate my current set up and advice on my gear... thank you :)

11/09/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Fullmetal
Haven't played in several months, not really sure what's good anymore, any advice would be appreciated.

11/09/2013 02:43 PMPosted by oudokh
It would be very helpful if you can rate me. Thanks in advance

Pls rate my full magic find barb ( shlokjain)
Want to sell all his gear... Thanks in advance

1/10 for almost a full page of no ratings.

6/10

Me no like shield =(

On the right track but 25% IAS hurts. Drop a little CD on the gloves/ring in favor of 2X9% pieces and you'll be at 43% which is the standard for perma-zerking. 6/10.
@uber

I'll rate snoosnoo since meat bag is PL 100 and missing some gear.

You're very low PL and have 292k DPS. Resists look good. Not sure anything could be upgraded beyond gems at this point. I'm not an expert in high end barbs by any means but to me yours looks like a solid 10/10 at this point.
@Anwar

looks like a budget barb to me, needless to say, i hope u got the best bang for your buck with each purchase.
in term of upgrades, the cheapest one for u besides crafting got to be that immortal king's belt, get one with vitality wont hurt your gold reserve, after that, aim at farming paragon level with a ruby in helm, there isn't much to be said that getting a higher paragon would be the most important thing to do now with the approaching paragon 2.0
i cant say much about the mempo and lacuni with no crit, most people would say replace them, but given the fact that u are on a budget, i cant expect u to go far without spending some cash, getting really luck with drops or crafts. but barbs are op regardless, u should be able to farm relatively high mp with the build...
the build needs to have rend, rend is so huge especially pared up with a skorn, use it to farm in higher mp to gain level fast, watch some farming guide from famous diablo players if u will.

that's pretty much it, ill rate u a 6/10, dont worry, it means u have tons of upgrade potential.
good luck and happy farming

XFC-
Please rate my softcore barb, Grok. Low health and AR...but 323k dps unbuffed. I've been trying to hit the highs I have heard about.
@Siskie, having high dps is pointless @ mp10 if your sustainability isn't there...
you missed out vit on ammy, rings & bracer.
shoulder & boots also sorely lacking as there could been more vit on them..
then you may consider giving up the str on pants for more vit instead otherwise go for str+dex+vit. Regards to the pants, it'll would be your last to change depending if your other gears meeting at least 50k hp.
Additionally, you can also change your helm to a mempo, this way, it'll ensure you at least 500 AR, though it'll cost if you still wanting to maintain the 6% CC.

otherwise, you'll have make with just lower mps..

3/10
Preety good barb with lots of sustain and DPS, I don't have much to say cause your barb have all the sustain you need to MP10, with an awesome DPS.

10/10
Preety good barb with lots of sustain and DPS, I don't have much to say cause your barb have all the sustain you need to MP10, with an awesome DPS.

10/10

very interesting gear choices (rare pants, non-ls skorn/non cc mempo, ik belt), looks like a smartly built budget barb. I'm not very experienced in barb gearing, but if you have 500+ ar which seems so, you are pretty much set without the need to buy typical gear others do.

8/10
@Notrius,
Very solid, 8/10. Ever consider a no fury generator build? Try the build i'm using on my barb. WW/Hurricane is great for mobility and with battle rage/into the frey is very good for managing fury as related to permawrath...and you shouldn't need Rend since you have LS on both weapons. the added mobility of WW will let you position strategically without truely kiting, this will let you add Overpower/Killing Spree (OP/KS). This all assumes solo (VOTA/DE runs for example). In random public games I fully understand using a fury generator, I certainly do too.
Thanks mvhrad, i'll try your advice and play a bit with hybrid ww/hota builds, i already tried rend version but was always short on fury, so i gotta probably adapt my playstyle.

btw your barb kicks !@#. 10/10
@Notrius. your rating is much too kind :)
Just a word about the no fury gen build for solo: it can be frustrating at first and takes practice but is also rewarding. what i do is stand still next to a weak monster or two, take damage till enough fury builds up (and about 3/4 of my life is gone) then spam battle rage/ into the frey and ww like mad to build fury and life back up. I also activate OP/KS asap to facilitate procs on nados, etc. once you are up and running with something to hit it's pretty easy, just don't let battle rage expire. i've found that with this build you have to play at a high enough MP level to be able to keep the mobs alive long enough to gen fury, like a minimum of MP7-8. Good luck.
Nice shoulders, BEAUTIFUL AMMY and sexy Mempo!

My guess is you're trying for AR bracers then going for CD on the rings.

8/10
@FeRMI nice barb man! I'd give 8/10. Just keep upgrading gems, and maybe think about switching from Inna's. They are good pants, no doubt, but good rares with 2 open sockets or high str depth diggers would be better for your build IMO.
@Brian
Good S&B barb. I would look for mempo with CC, and try for upgrades to give more life.

6/10