Rate the Barb above

Barbarian
Prev 1 8 9 10 25 Next
@ Cameo

7.5/10RMAH 8.9/10GAH only 10/10self found

Awesome gear....oh and about those socketed weps LOL
I got skipped QQ
Surtur I'm not an expert and dont feel like checking d3up but isnt your ias a bit on the low side?

Why not Witching hour, you got enough LS with perk + weapon. Would also try to get 9% ias on lacunis and innas if was you. Good build tho 7/10 I guess.
@nawKOwt

Nice barb, you probably walk through just about anything, maybe work on resists.
@GenghisKhan

Not sure if i should even bother to rate a vetran barb. looks like you got everything going on. do you use SOJ?
@GenghisKhan

Not sure if i should even bother to rate a vetran barb. looks like you got everything going on. do you use SOJ?

Yes, got an SOJ. Wearing my trash killing ring, except I use the brawler passive too.
i'm pretty jealous seeing how you guys geared your barbs

i'm a returning player who stopped for about 9months and need some tips on how outdated my gears are...

can you guys help me which gears i need to upgrade..
i'm outdated in terms of items nowadays..
i'm seeing a lot you stopped using 5 IK sets
and focus on ias whiled maintaining CC and CD.

i'm low on gold though so..try to point out which i need to get first..and i'll upgrade it in that order

thanks fellow barbs :)
@Madapaka

First thing id upgrade is your main weapon, id look into getting a echoing fury, also you need some more CHC and CHD, other then your gems and your second weapon you have no CHD
@Thendo

5/10 for the current set, but with a few tweak can bump it up to 7/10.

would suggest putting a ruby in your MH EF, use a cold soj, and get a vit inna pant instead to boost your hp.
@Morgue

G O D L I K E
@ Oak

Looking good, crit is a bit low so Lacuni's with crit would be nice. Would also be good if you could get a LS weapon so you can drop Bloodthirst but i suppose you know all this. Going to be expensive.

7/10
thanks jen, need all the help i can get atm =D
07/23/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Ragnar
@Kirishima: 7/10. I'm guessing this is showpony gear? Not a single piece of lifesteal on the whole char.. not even bloodlust.

I use rend bloodlust and farm MP10 on that gear, not sure what you are saying?
Surtur I'm not an expert and dont feel like checking d3up but isnt your ias a bit on the low side?

Why not Witching hour, you got enough LS with perk + weapon. Would also try to get 9% ias on lacunis and innas if was you. Good build tho 7/10 I guess.

my APS I @ 2.26/2.62 is that low?
@surtur - drop crutchthirst you have two forms of lifesteal.

Also - your EF has almost 20 fear on it. Get a new one asap!!! Looks good everywhere else.
@pensfan080

Awesome Barb. 10/10
@Gosha

8/10 - some very nice pieces
@surtur - drop crutchthirst you have two forms of lifesteal.

Also - your EF has almost 20 fear on it. Get a new one asap!!! Looks good everywhere else.

Didn't even realize I had bloodthirst lol.
@Muggly

put a gem in yer ammy :D 2/10 :p jk

8/10