what's you first video game? don't be shy guys/gals

Games & Technology
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
Advanced Dunguens & Dragons for the Intellivision. Man the hours I spent on that game
megamania on atari
Pac-Man on the Atari 2600.
Ghosts n Goblins for NES
RAMBO on Commodore 64
COD: black ops 2 :)
jk, it waaaaas duck hunt.
Combat on Atari 2600

Odyssey Console game... The above cartridge shipped with the unit.

lol read the box... "So Realistic the court has a built in gravity field."

HAHAHHAHAH, oh the good old days.
road runner on ms dos

you see stick figure running and getting chased

You meant Lode Runner, perhaps?

I woud have to toss between Pong (at the railway station, they had one coin-op) or River Raid on Atari 800 XL... good times...
Montezuma's revenge, CGA 4 colors
intelivision, think the games were pong, tennis and racquetball.
I started with Atari but my first real gaming experience started with NES. Mario, Punchout, Zelda etc
My first was this pick axe game on the atari 2600.

Can't remember the exact name of it, but I played the crap out of that game. I think it was Pick-Axe Pete.

Still have that Atari 2600 somewhere.
First game I remember is A Boy and His Blob. I was terrible at it, but the ability to control what was happening on the screen blew my little mind.
6-7ish with mario bros from the atari 2600

It was 1986-87, but my parents bought our consoles a generation behind.

06/06/2013 02:04 AMPosted by Jaytea
Final fantasy 7 on playstation 1. Twas 7 years old.

Wow, does that skew your perspective on all other games forever?

06/06/2013 07:06 AMPosted by Berkilak
First game I remember is A Boy and His Blob. I was terrible at it, but the ability to control what was happening on the screen blew my little mind

I loved to hate that game (or hated to love it?). Finally beating it was more satisfying then most gaming experiences I have nowadays.
First console game was either Pacman, Donkey Kong, Pole Position, Yars Revenge, Pitfall, Frogger or any other Atari 2600 game. I'll never remember which was first, but I know I played pretty much all of them, except the sex game. lol

First PC game was Disney's The Dark Crystal running on a Tandy 1000 EX with a 7.16 MHz 8088 and a whopping 128 KB of memory.
Pong! 1 console, 1 game, that's it. Showing my age there!

Then came the Atari 2600, ColecoVision, Atari 5200, Nintendo, Commodore 64, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast and the first X-Box. Nothing since then, other than my rock solid PC that I built a couple mths back.

Favorite game? D2 followed by D3!
Other notables are....... Star Control (2 sucked btw), Dodge 'Em and Donkey Kong Jr.