Im at:

706k EHP
4300 armor
959 AR
252k DPS
73K life

NO PUR

kidding, nice WD
at 230k, 950-1k all resis, health is a bit low, but I really don't need it with this much all resis+ lit tbh
I'll join the club, 83k Life, 800 AR, 3.8k Armor 660k EHP, 208k DPS, 14 PuR. Still looking for upgrades to my necklace and pox so I can hit 230k+ in DPS. Then i'll be pleased with my WD.
218k dps
86.5k health
914k ehp
845k ar
I just throw bats at things and stuff dies really, really fast :)

(Unbuffed DPS is listed - I'm able to get to ~435K DPS with PtV)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nyro-1494/hero/5223945
yea actually you're right fabbyhunter... now that I think about it I guess I actually am still geared 'cookie cutter'.
I've currently chose to stack life regen and life%/vit over armor/all res which is probably what I meant by saying not being geared as a cookie cutter dmg mitigation wd. But the gear is still the exact same as a WD that would stack the armor/all res just the affixes are different... so ya I take back what I said about not being geared cookie cutter wd
just started working on my wd a few days ago, used some of my archon gear / other gear i had laying around. Still works in progress but so far

231k dps unbuffed
463k ehp (too low imo)
834 ar
3.8k armor
54.5k hp (with ruby in helm)
12 pur (transitioning from archon this was a huge struggle to work in to my gear haha)

currently trying to replace my amulet with one without ias but having trouble finding one with anywhere near the same dps.

then planningo n upgrading pox, wep / mojo, shoulders, bracers, helm, chest, and possibly ring / gloves after that.

having lots of fun so far and dps pretty much melts everything even at only 231k. mainly working on ehp which is much lower than i plan on it being haha.
i don't have 4 k armor, but git the rest
dps:301k
armor:4731
hp:68500
ar:870
yea actually you're right fabbyhunter... now that I think about it I guess I actually am still geared 'cookie cutter'.
I've currently chose to stack life regen and life%/vit over armor/all res which is probably what I meant by saying not being geared as a cookie cutter dmg mitigation wd. But the gear is still the exact same as a WD that would stack the armor/all res just the affixes are different... so ya I take back what I said about not being geared cookie cutter wd

its ok bro, you don't have to take back anything...you are cookie cutter for 4 piece zuni...but you are not cookie cutter for your life regen stats and over 100k max life...so in effect different lol

gawd, we are just too nice here in the WD forums...everyone is falling over each other to apologize lolo
just started working on my wd a few days ago, used some of my archon gear / other gear i had laying around. Still works in progress but so far

yo phal, fancy seeing you this side of the fence, guess this is what happens after you break 600 lol
06/12/2013 09:34 AMPosted by juju
yo phal, fancy seeing you this side of the fence, guess this is what happens after you break 600 lol

haha ya i decided not to attempt to continue upgrading past 600k dps cause it was gonna cost my first born child. I had been wanting to give firebats a try and now I am haha.,too bad so much of my archon gear has ias lol making the gear transition a bit tricky XD
06/12/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Phal

haha ya i decided not to attempt to continue upgrading past 600k dps cause it was gonna cost my first born child. I had been wanting to give firebats a try and now I am haha.,too bad so much of my archon gear has ias lol making the gear transition a bit tricky XD

phallicus? nice name lol
change my build just to get in here.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Luffy-1946/hero/19397098

I have some interesting followers.
offers are welcomed.
its alot easier hitting 200k with such stats now.

may my set up be an inspiration to you

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pBeybq-6872/hero/33383452

99 mana regen without any skill

67k health

750 all resist

4k armor.

n lots of life regen.

n yea 200k dps.

oh also 21% dodge.

oh ! only 1 ias gear :D
me

but I have 80k HP =]
im up there 800 AR 4k armor
How can I get more 400 armor and keep/increase my dps for a fair price?

ps: fair price = less then 150m (: