What Patch Version will Console Be?

Console Discussion
Does anyone know?

I believe I read 1.07 when they first started showing off the PS3 version, but I can't quite recall. Maybe it's just wishful thinking - I really like the health regen buffs from 1.08.
It will probably be pretty close to up to date with the pc patch version. Or at least I would think so.
Who knows, it could be behind in patches, same patch, or even ahead. Just gotta wait for more information as we get closer to release.
The console version of Diablo III will ship with everything up to patch 1.0.7 (so that means Paragon levels, Monster Power, Brawling, Infernal Machine, as well as all the minor tweaks and tuning we did to items, systems, and skills). There's also some content from 1.0.8, like the multiplayer bonus -- that will definitely be available, too.

Monster density was custom tailored for the console, so it won't be the same as what's on PC now, but density will increase as you bump up the difficulty in Inferno: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9281758533#17
The console version of Diablo III will ship with everything up to patch 1.0.7 (so that means Paragon levels, Monster Power, Brawling, Infernal Machine, as well as all the minor tweaks and tuning we did to items, systems, and skills). There's also some content from 1.0.8, like the multiplayer bonus -- that will definitely be available, too.

Monster density was custom tailored for the console, so it won't be the same as what's on PC now, but density will increase as you bump up the difficulty in Inferno: ht tp://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9281758533#17

PC = #1
I think people are not so stupid to pay twice for same crap. You fail Blizzard. Statistically, the player with the PC has a console too.
Based on this post..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15031886

.. am I to understand that this has been changed and the Ultimate Evil Edition is now going to ship with patch 2.0.5 (to be day 1 patched to 2.0.6)? If so.. you might want to update your FAQ page that says 1.0.7
1.0.7 was for Vanilla D3.

2.0.5 is for UEE
08/03/2014 12:08 AMPosted by Targetlocked
Based on this post..

.. am I to understand that this has been changed and the Ultimate Evil Edition is now going to ship with patch 2.0.5 (to be day 1 patched to 2.0.6)? If so.. you might want to update your FAQ page that says 1.0.7

Necro
08/03/2014 12:08 AMPosted by Targetlocked
Based on this post..

lol you didn't look at the date?
we should be given the option to download the update before the game comes out, especially if its over a 1Gb file.
08/03/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Wolfspyda
we should be given the option to download the update before the game comes out, especially if its over a 1Gb file.

Huh what? ROS isn't getting a non-standalone release on console. There's no preload.

v2.0.6, if i remember correctly, was just a couple of megabytes.
Hello folks.

A little post here to inform that i've been told by the Diablo french Facebook team that :

"Il faut savoir que Diablo III : Ultimate Evil Edition sera en version 2.0.5 et le jour de sa sortie, la mise à jour 2.0.6 devrait être disponible. Cordialement,"

Translation :

"You have to know that Diablo III : Ultimate Evil Edition will be out in version 2.0.5 and that on the release day the 2.06 patch should be available. Cordially,".

let's hope more updates will come for this game. I'd like 2.10 to be running on console...

See you guys.
we already know about the 2.05 to 2.06
I hope that 2.1 hits consoles after release.
PS3 and XBox360 has a significant enough playbase to warrant supporting with patch 2.1. The numbers are all there, please don't abandon us Blizz.
So no one knows exactly what patch version it is? Is it 2.0.5 or 2.0.6?
its 2.0.6
2.0.5 on the disc and 2.0.6 after the update.