What MP do u use for farming DE?

Monk
And what is the build?

Any input appreciated :)
There are many threads on this. There is even a competition thread between all classes farming DE's per hour.

It depends on your gear basically. Best scenario is VoA using TR/Bells. Choose the MP in which you kill the E' with a flurry of Bells depleting your spirit. If the E doesn't die your MP is to high for your gear/build if it dies to quickly you can up an MP or 2. By doing this you can maximize DEs/hr.

FYI at 200k DPS my optimum run was MP6. 7 was doable but just a bit slower so not as productive since the higher the MP goes the lower the difference in % between MPs.

Cheers,
CC-
I personally do MP10 Wariors rest runs. Spawn at warriors rest, kill elite, re-make, do-over. Most efficient in my opinion, although you may hit a rough patch of drops, it will always re-compensate. Let's do some runs.
-Zues
I personally do MP10 Wariors rest runs. Spawn at warriors rest, kill elite, re-make, do-over. Most efficient in my opinion, although you may hit a rough patch of drops, it will always re-compensate. Let's do some runs.
-Zues

Do you see many legendaries with this
Yes, the occasional legendary will drop, however, it won't be as great a chance as clearing 5 stacks of mobs and further. This run is solely for DE farming.