Rate the monk above you. v-do you even lift?

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
7.5/10

Your life is on the semi-low side. Your gems gotta be upgraded. Especially that amethyst in your helm haha.and your chest/bracer crafts could be better. Those shoulders are nice.
yo
You need that socket in your Echo, Seaqueue! Dx

Ruby gem is the way to go. You have to calculate in the fact that unless you have 100% crit chance, you are not guarantee a crit. My weapon with Ruby gem... I land a bell, it will do, for example, 1000 dmg continuously. Emeralds... you may do 2000 dmg when you crit, but if you don't crit, it will do 500 damage. You also have to remember that the bell cannot be spammed like autoattacks. When you land a bell, depending how many % crit chance you have, that is the % you will be able to land a successful crit bell.
Looks like a solid TR set up. Maybe gear away from owe. I guess the nats boots could get an upgrade.
@ RelytReborn

Really interesting setup looks nice, if you don't mind me asking how many bells can you cast in a given time frame before you run out of spirit? Also have you looked into the infused with light builds?

Suggestions would be to craft bracers if you haven't you might find a pair you like.

For the person going over mine I just got a good item to sell on AH so I'm looking for possible suggestions on gear right now with a fairly high budget :)
@Calamity

Good tanky monk, but why do you use tempest rush with dual wield?
@openmindeo
good solid build.
try for more dex all around.
crafter bracers can easily out DPS yours however
9/10 .. real nice gear - I dont think you need the dual leech weapons. go for a crit socket echoing and you be close (or above) the 300k dps mark

You should try near death experience instead of pacifism, i think youll like it much better
06/06/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Pete
You should try near death experience instead of pacifism,

I disagree, im currently in love with pacifism.
frozen, jailer, got nothing on me.

other deaths such as arcane fire etc can be avoided with play style and skills (cyclone to pull em out of their own ground effects) dashing strike to avoid arcane.
@Pete

5 stars!! great monk, I'm especially envious of your killer EF.
@Calamity

8 bells
Cool thing is with high ias and quickening and high spirit gen those bells start dropping again real soon.
@Calamity

Good tanky monk, but why do you use tempest rush with dual wield?

It's sorta like dashing strike for getting out of frozen as I can just run through anything to escape it.
I also just use it to move around the map faster as I generally end fights at max spirit.
Moving around the map faster is big for me because I like to just chill in mp1 public games.
06/06/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Pete
real nice gear - I dont think you need the dual leech weapons.

I have one actually, the one I had on was for fighting a reflect ;D
@hmk21, 6 crit mempo, nuff said, 10/10
@XFC

Solid crafts all around. 220 DPs with an excellent WKL with plenty of eHP. Your upgrades are going to cost a ton or need a ton of luck with better crafts!

9.2/10

Cheers,
CC-
@CC, great monk using those shenlongs. I do say your nats ring is dam nice. 10/10
@sic

Awesome gear. 10/10
@Shinob1

8/10

The only thing you need are a couple of weapon upgrades. The rest of the gear is pretty decent.
Good looking Monk.
@fortytwo

9/10

Really solid. Not tip top but balanced
@Taken

Cant say much
9/10