Demon Hunters is equivalent to Witch Doctors

Brawling
They have invulnerability the majority of the time in pvp, invisibility, freaking 438% damage from rapid fire, DOT from impale. Manticore AND offhand?! Stop whining about Witch Doctors.... I can understand Barbarians And Wizards whining... but Demon Hunters?! Anyone want to prove me wrong?!
yea and we can use 5 pets as a shield or have auto aiming skils, or can atack behind walls too right?
oh dont forget, we have 2 lifes too, we dont need any dps can just go full ehp+shield and kill with fire bats too, we can transform our opponents into pigs too, we can fear our oponents more than 50% of the time too.

oh well this list can go so big.. and u compare wd's to dh's? are u serious?
should learn more about pvp.
why so serious blacksheep, this guy obviously doesn't know anything about demon hunter.
LOL blacksheep.. what a whiner.. You think you got me? you got smoke screen that makes hex useless and y ou have invisibility and demon hunters hit 40% harder cause of manticore and offhand. Blacksheep you have TOP TIER GEAR.. And you are complaining? Maybe you just suck at pvp.. BTW.. Maybe if I can use Manticore TOO with offhand I wouldn't just be ehp. BlackSheep you just suck at pvp. Apollo serves the majority of witch doctors and his gear is on the same level as yours. You are just terrible and whine at every witch doctor that beats you to rationalize why you lost to them. You keep telling yourself... "DemonHunters are not that great since that Witch Doctor killed me" Maybe you just suck? Ever thought about that genius? I can beat a witch doctor with GG items more often than he beats me.. and my friend "FriendlyFade" Can beat me several more times than I could beat him and he has worse gear than me. So SOME skill is required... not all gear you scrub.
06/14/2013 09:16 AMPosted by MerchantAB
LOL blacksheep.. what a whiner.. You think you got me? you got smoke screen that makes hex useless and y ou have invisibility and demon hunters hit 40% harder cause of manticore and offhand. Blacksheep you have TOP TIER GEAR.. And you are complaining? Maybe you just suck at pvp.. BTW.. Maybe if I can use Manticore TOO with offhand I wouldn't just be ehp. BlackSheep you just suck at pvp. Apollo serves the majority of witch doctors and his gear is on the same level as yours. You are just terrible and whine at every witch doctor that beats you to rationalize why you lost to them. You keep telling yourself... "DemonHunters are not that great since that Witch Doctor killed me" Maybe you just suck? Ever thought about that genius? I can beat a witch doctor with GG items more often than he beats me.. and my friend "FriendlyFade" Can beat me several more times than I could beat him and he has worse gear than me. So SOME skill is required... not all gear you scrub.

LMAO, i have to listen to this crap everytime we duel. Talking to blacksheep is like talking to a wall, gl
Demon hunters can be very good. A top demon hunter probably has the advantage against all classes other than a top wd. I think the matchup is bad for dh if the wd actually knows how to play. But still, there are a lot of wd with great gear that lose to dh with equal gear, just depends on the player and their gear spec I think. Also, I have seen Lorna get kills on many top wd with his impale build so it can be done.
As of now, I have a strong Demon Hunter spec vs Monks, Barbs, and Wizards. However, Witch Doctors with their new Plague Bats are too strong for me, and I have tried many variations. The key for Witch Doctors is to stack massive EHP and let their ridiculous bats and haunt do the damage. The only viable tactic I have left is Rapid Fire based but it fails versus Plague Bats (it simply does too much damage to me even with high EHP gear). Without that one rune, I think Demon Hunters and Witch Doctors can kill each other somewhat reasonably.
As a wizard, I get beat routinely from both DHs and WDs. However, since bats got a buff, WDs are harder to fight than DHs. Impale and rapid fire will 1-shot and melt wizards, but there are ways to defend; at least I can hide behind a wall and attack if they run out of hate. Plague bats not only do too much damage, they also have a huge range, almost as long of ray of frost. So if I am in range to do damage to them, they are in range to kill me.

If a DH plays sloppy, a similarly geared wizard could kill them. There is no way a wizard can beat a similarly geared WD because of their high damage skills, capacity to tank-up, their unbreakable crowd control, and the range of their attacks.
As a wizard, I get beat routinely from both DHs and WDs. However, since bats got a buff, WDs are harder to fight than DHs. Impale and rapid fire will 1-shot and melt wizards, but there are ways to defend; at least I can hide behind a wall and attack if they run out of hate. Plague bats not only do too much damage, they also have a huge range, almost as long of ray of frost. So if I am in range to do damage to them, they are in range to kill me.

If a DH plays sloppy, a similarly geared wizard could kill them. There is no way a wizard can beat a similarly geared WD because of their high damage skills, capacity to tank-up, their unbreakable crowd control, and the range of their attacks.

Bats is 1/3 of the range of ray of frost.. Have you ever had a wizard compare the difference in range from plague bats to ray of frost? Why would you type something like that out..
@MerchantAB

I said almost as much as RoF.

RoF is the main offensive skill for wizards in PvP, however, you have to hold it down for sometime to do noticeable damage to a WD. WDs only need to tap the bats to do enough damage to finish the wizard. If you start the ray at full distance, there is enough time for them to just ignore it and walk up to you then finish you with bats even if they don't use spirit walk. RoF isn't always used at its maximum distance because of obstructions such as tombstones, 1/3 of its maximum range is usually used to finish opponents when they are at 20% health. This is enough time for a WD to finish you with bats if they spirit walk. Further more, you have to start the ray close to enemies in order to finish them if intend to run away. 1/3 of RoF's maximum range provides enough distance to avoid melee attacks while closing enough distance to make it difficult for them to run away, but it also puts you into perfect range to be attacked by bats. This is not an issue of squishyness, my toon has 101 k hp and does 194 k dps, check out my profile before you claim I die because I am under geared. This is not an isolated incident either, other PvPers have posted about imbalances after the bats buff.

Sorry for not elaborating on my first post, but under the described conditions, you are usually in the range of bats if you want to effectively use RoF.
WDs needs a nerf period.
them op b*stards!
LOL! you would start a thread like this Merchant..
Nerf WD!!! Friendlyfade is too good =D