Dear Blue, PLEASE HELP! Account hacked.

Technical Support
Dear blue,
My sister's account got hacked.
She had taken a break from D3 for a couple of weeks or more I believe but was unable to log-in when she tried to today.
She just checked her e-mail and found an un-authorised password change from Blizz 3 days ago (Jun 13)

Who can I contact to provide more details?

She is unable to re-set her password as she does not remember her secret question.
Her first 6 characters of her key did not work as well because It was originally attached to this account of mine, but I upgraded to the collector's ed and someone transferred a new digital copy of D3 to her e-mail which is not of the same cd-key.

Please, help us out. My gear is in her account :(
Have her read this for an overview of the steps she has to take.

The MOST important thing though, is finding out how she got compromised and making sure her PC is clean. Please have her follow the steps below even if it takes 4 hours! The details in here are important....esp the parts about having the game login screen up and doing FULL scans.

1. Download, install, and update Malwarebytes (free version is fine). Boot into safe mode and run a FULL (not quick version) scan with the game up and gibberish in the login fields. Some malware only activates under those conditions.
2. When that scan is done, run a FULL virus scan with an updated virus scanner. Microsoft Security Essentials is free and decent these days. Better than Nortons, MacAffee, etc.
3. From a PC you know to be free of malware, change your email password. Check it for forwarding as well. Sometimes hackers get into your email and set up forwarding.
4. Create a new email that you use ONLY for Gmail is great because you can put two factor authentication on it and prevent hackers from logging in without a code.
5. Get an Authenticator!!!! The mobile device version is FREE and the keychain is only $6.50 in the US with free shipping.
6. Consider SMS Protect - this is not an Authenticator, but is a messaging service that lets you know about account changes and prevents some of them, such as an unauthorized email change.

She will be unable to complete step 2 from the compromise arcticle, resetting her password, on her own so she needs to try this Account Recovery form AFTER she does the