How hard does your Skorn Barb Crit?

Barbarian
So in my never ending pursuit to hit harder and harder using HoTA (Smash), I wanna see where i stand among my peers. So im curious on who are the true heavy hitters in this forum. Im not talking about paper DPS because we all know that means absolutely nothing. Im talking about straight HoTA crit with the following buffs on d3rawr.

Skills
Battle Rage
Bash / Punish - 3 stacks

Passives
Weapon Master
Ruthlessness
Berserkers Rage

RAiN
MH Crit: 2,942,966 - 4,501,007

Note: This survey only applies to Skorn Barbs

EDIT: WoTB (ToC) Taken out
whoa 4.3m. scary

mine
Damage Range: 356783 - 541152 MH
2550997 - 3869237 MH crit

ToC doesn't affect hota dmg btw
Thankyou for the info. ill edit it out. i thought it did.
Thanks for the info Death. ill be sure to test that out. Im pretty sure i've seen 4mil crits on other enemies aside from demons and elites. I could be wrong but i will test it out. Thankyou
@Death
nope just soj.rawr doesn't calculate bonus vs demon/ anyhthing else except elite to skill dmg.
Sitting at 290k unbuffed dps, about 330 buffed, biggest crit I have ever seen off my barb is 2.3 million. Usually in the 1.5-1.9 range though.

When I switch to LS skorn I can easily farm mp10. You guys are making me want to get a tyrael's might and a SOJ HOTA.
Hey Death i just got done testing it. You were right to an extent. I was criting about 3.5 mil on white mobs and a little over 4.3 mil on regular elites. Against Demon Elites i was hitting for 4.75 mil.
On regular mobs, anywhere from 1m-1.4m roughly, on elites I can do up to 1.8m I think depending on what gear/SoJ I'm using.

Your gear is awesome man, your gems alone are worth more than my whole set lol.

Edit:

Just curious why you chose to have vit on your lacunis instead of 6 crit/big strength or AR. Not at all criticizing, just wondering your reasoning.
Deleted. Damn glitchy phone and tunnels...
1387418 - 1945311 in my current gear. Brawler/battle rage up.
Lol I honestly thought it was higher >.>
I have a few setups that hit harder but after trying a hybrid build above the 1.818 breakpoint with a Skorn it feels soooo nice and is going to be hard to give up.
Just a bit over 2m right now. But I'll be upgrading soon. I need to work on my CD.
Generally anyone that hits around the 2 mil range is pretty solid in my eyes. I've actually theory crafted with some gear thats available on the AH that could bring me up to the 5 mil range. Unfortunately it would also make it extremely hard to perma wrath, thus not worth the trade off.
not a skorn user but i want to flex my epeen too. 2mil crits with brawler up vs elites. on my self found barb its about 600k.
with my old skorn my crit was 1505608 - 2132866

with my new skorn my crit is 1561809 - 2105993
Skills
Battle Rage
Bash / Punish - 3 stack
Weapon Master
Ruthlessness
Berserkers Rage + .o.p + SoJ I saw 2.6 mill to e's in game

2.8 with brawler active
On regular mobs, anywhere from 1m-1.4m roughly, on elites I can do up to 1.8m I think depending on what gear/SoJ I'm using.

Your gear is awesome man, your gems alone are worth more than my whole set lol.

Edit:

Just curious why you chose to have vit on your lacunis instead of 6 crit/big strength or AR. Not at all criticizing, just wondering your reasoning.

i havent found a lacuni that gives me tripple green yet. besides my lacunis are self found from 1.05 so they hold a sentimental value to me :)
i donno but did a flag run with RAiN the other day and think he one shotted few or atleast it felt like it. stroggest smash i've seen by far.
hey toma. well with all the buffs you guys were giving me i would expect things to die rather quickly when i crit 12 mil + lol