Rate the CM wizard above you page 2

Wizard
Prev 1 17 18 19 21 Next
@pensfan080 - your guy is obviously the !@#$. Every piece is basically perfect. You could try crafting an amulet for a 0.00005% chance of an upgrade. But you knew that already.
@Lebensform

You have the APoC, get rid of the inna pants, get BT pants for the LoH, You've got so much going on, I have no idea where to start :( you need more AR, Need CD on gloves, Stay away from the nats set until you get a good ring, stick to zuni boots, ring and chest for the extra AR.
@Ghost. Dunno i'm new to Cm wizz...I wanted to get advice on mine haha. My weak attempt at cm wiz. I guess you lack some crit chance like me?
@rawr1234 - Drop the innas - they're not helping you get to the 3.00 BP so they're worthless. You have enough LOH from your ammy so get a nice pair of high armor dbl int/ doublt vit / AR rares.

Your armor is low. Try to get to 4000 at the bare minimum. Your tal chest could be upgraded for mor armor and it also has a wasted dex roll.

Crit is very low too you need it on the mempo but its a bit costly but 4.5 more crit would help your build significantly.
@pensfan080 - at first I didn't find any hole with your wiz. I kept looking and looking and VOILA!
your LOH...800ish...doesn't cut it. gotta get it up to 1000 at least. I would rather you lose some mit or dps for more LOH.

but I will still give you 9.9/10.
@pensfan080 - at first I didn't find any hole with your wiz. I kept looking and looking and VOILA!
your LOH...800ish...doesn't cut it. gotta get it up to 1000 at least. I would rather you lose some mit or dps for more LOH.

but I will still give you 9.9/10.

I'd like 2-300 more but i searched for months for a ring with quad rare mit ring like my pox that had LOH on it. Couldn't find one. Haven't bought an upgrade for the wiz in months been gearing out the other toons. If I ever see a rare wit some more LOH i'll sure grab it up it's just not on the wish list atm =)
I'd like 2-300 more but i searched for months for a ring with quad rare mit ring like my pox that had LOH on it. Couldn't find one. Haven't bought an upgrade for the wiz in months been gearing out the other toons. If I ever see a rare wit some more LOH i'll sure grab it up it's just not on the wish list atm =)

yup...gotta find 300+ more LOH. so your wiz is not complete. It doesn't have to be quad rare mit ring.
I think I would rather lose some dps or mit and get LOH.
I know your crafted amulet is good but can't you find one with LOH/cc/cd/intel/ar amulet? I do have one in my stash 900LOH/150inte/125dex/76ar/98cd/9.5cc. then you can keep your pox or get another dps rare ring and go rare pants?

come on. give some love to your wiz. it looks lonely.
07/25/2013 07:40 AMPosted by yodatoy
come on. give some love to your wiz. it looks lonely.

hahah he is lonely. Just having fun getting all the classes to 100. I guess I could lose some mit for LOH since I hit the 300/90 goal. Maybe one day =)

Next time your on link me your LOH ammy I wanna see the stats it gives me. The only ammy I've seen that out dps' mine is boozors and it's not by much and you can imagine how rare and how much it cost.
Ok seriously I think I'm done upgrading.
Hey @yodatoy - does the ice meteor proc conflagration? (What is the best meteor rune for conflagration?)
07/25/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Vexic
Ok seriously I think I'm done upgrading.

Well I think most of us have been for awhile haha. Its a shame that we have way too much power and no new content to push it to the max.
@Neoshinji Nice looking gear I am trying to get to the point I can break 200k with my CM
@wardogs: nice starter wiz ;) if u need some upgrades add me in game i can help out.......
I am total noob, I like grimdigital gear tho. Anybody can tell he is pro. Very nice.
@MARmaggedon: Interesting choice to go with nats boots/ring instead of zuni boots/ring. Only 400 loh is very low as well. Your probably trying to stay above 2.73 aps but I would sacrifice some attack speed and go for more loh with cc/cd unity to start. 16 apoc seems on the low side but if your comfortable with it thats cool. If you could stay above 2.51 aps with a storm crow I would try it as well.

7/10
@MrMustang

Jealous of your Lacuni's. Nice Wiz, though I prefer Inna's in the pants slot even though most seem to hate it. Movement and attack speed on pants is just too good to pass IMO. I have only 312 LOH, no LS besides blood magic, and also no life regen. Definitely cutting it close in some fights but in general I steamroll Inferno MP 10 with little trouble. IMO a CM Wiz can NEVER have too much attack speed! Anything under 2.85 aps feels too slow to me. High standards, I know. Also, I have only 10 apoc, and it works perfectly. Anything more is a waste really.
@FireIceTalon - Damn your stat DPS is really high. I can see you have adjusted your skills to suit your current build, since the blood magic takes care of your lifesteal. Personally I would want to see more life on hit, but if it works for you, then that's fine. A lot of your individual pieces are really nice. 8.5/10

I definitely have a lot to improve on, not completely sure on where I should head next. I have put about 200M into my gear so far, and now I'm broke, lol.
@GoSuPanda

well you look better off than I am and I can solo mp10 ubers.....but if u can upgrade your rings trifectas. if this isbad advice, I apologize. been awhile since I have geared my wiz.

8.5/10
Any advise for mine?
@Mole- Gems, swap all to Int. I think you have enough vit to survive without them