Anyone mentor a noob[me!]?

General Discussion
Hey everyone! Played this game a while back, Inferno Diablo slain and what not. But I've forgotten basically everything and have noticed that they've changed things quite a bit! Right now, I am hoping to get some friends on this game so that I can enjoy it more and learn from them as I play.

I am currently wanting to grind out my Paragon levels and learn the new specs, farming routes and techniques.

If anyone would like to chat, please let me know! I would love to have some company.
nothing really changed that much, just the mp levels, just find you mp level and join the groups. What you have in mind? keys? legs?
I am Paragon Level 14. So I've been trying to research the best places to grind that experience up. Many people suggested Act 1, Fields of Misery and Festering Woods and those places but.. there are like.. -NO- mobs there at all.

How do you change MP levels?
Monster Power is enabled in the Options menu. Then choose Change Quest - MP will be at the bottom. You have to run at least MP1 to get more enemies. MP 2 doesn't add more monsters. It's just harder and you get XP & MF bonus.
I've got 35k HP and 34k Damage as a Barbarian. What would you suggest to start out on for MP?
I haven't played my Barb for a while but I'd start with MP1. You're using WW and the right rune to move quickly but you need more movement speed. Get a set of Lacuni bracers, Inna's pants or Tyrael's might chest armor for added movement speed. I'd only increase the MP level if you want more magic find and better drops. Each MP level gives you 25% more magic find and more experience but monsters are harder to kill so it takes longer. MP 1 should give you the most XP/hour. You also want buy the new crafting plans. They are cheap and the new equipment will provide a huge increase. Make sure you pickup all the Demonic Essence. You need it for crafting. Good luck. Message me and I can help you out. I'm usually on every night between 5-11 AZ time.
Hey everyone! Played this game a while back, Inferno Diablo slain and what not. But I've forgotten basically everything and have noticed that they've changed things quite a bit! Right now, I am hoping to get some friends on this game so that I can enjoy it more and learn from them as I play.

I am currently wanting to grind out my Paragon levels and learn the new specs, farming routes and techniques.

If anyone would like to chat, please let me know! I would love to have some company.
Welcome back!

You might want to check out the Looking for Group [PvE] forum if you're interested in finding additional Nephalem to accompany you in Sanctuary, and if you're seeking out Barbarian-specific advice, the folks in the Barbarian forum may be a big asset to you going forward.

If you're curious about some of the highlights concerning what's been going on in Sanctuary while you've been away, I also highly recommend browsing this blog.
hey - i love helpin out new players. i'm on NA servers - nograndplan#1424. feel free to drop me a line.
Looking for help and people to run with!! Check out http://www.diablochaos.enjin.com/home Lots of friendly people to get help from and run with!
I knew a blue would pop in and answer some trivial question for threads like this.
06/21/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Zeboym
I've got 35k HP and 34k Damage as a Barbarian. What would you suggest to start out on for MP?

start on mp1 and try to take some time try out different skills before you find your type of play and go higher after. I would not go beyond mp2 with that damage.
06/21/2013 12:20 PMPosted by MisterAjikko
I knew a blue would pop in and answer some trivial question for threads like this.

Stop whining
06/21/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Prozacster
Stop whining

what was that for?

I knew they are so enthusiastic to answer people's questions like in this thread.

you mad bro?
Zeboym Add me and tonight i get off around 9pm cst ive got some gear that i can drop on you possibly if your looking for some and i can run my cm wiz on mp3-4 for some runs if you want.im not a expert on barbs but i have a standard mp10 ww barb so ive got some leftovers from upgrades.nothing sells might as well give it to a good home
Zeboyum, I have some barb specific gears that might come in handy, basically it will help you with more DPS.

1 Handed Axe
Echoing Fury
Skorn
IK Chest
IK Gloves
Witching Hour
Lacuni
Ammy (decent one)
Unity (ring)
Litany (ring)
Mempo (without cc)
Vile Ward (shoulder)
Gloves (rare)
etc...

I have sent you a friend's request with a brief message. Hit me back when you come online and we'll take on from there. I have taken an off from work, so should be available for most part.

My B.Net ID: Nat001#1710

PS: I am not lookin for any gold or somethin, just giveaway.

Cheers,
Nat
I'm loggin' in right now, everyone! Thank you for all the responses! I will take all the advice into consideration and try to build from there. :)