Need help for solo MP10 ubers

Barbarian
Hey guys,

i have finally reached the point that i should be able to solo mp10 ubers.
But i'm not there yet! During the fights i can't keep my WotB up and in the end i die because of
damage<healing. Can you guys take a look at my build/gear and see if there is room for improvement/change. Would really appreciate it.

Regards

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkmache-1532/hero/4885010
Darkmache#1532
I'd consider getting more IAS, at least 1 more slot. I suggest more AR and CC if you can help it. At least 1 slot on each. Try getting an IAS/CC/AR ring instead of your HF. Probably lower your dps, but it's likely worth the trade off. When trying to stay alive against ZK/Siege, make sure to rend ZK whenever you can. Siege hardly recovers your health. Just be smart with where you stand. You should also use Bash Punish, maniac isn't very good compared to it IMO. The other two fights should be really easy compared to zk/siege. Just make sure to run when you need to and rend the trash.
I would always struggle very heavily keeping wotb up in siege/kulle until I did away with war cry and picked up op:ks. Makes fury generation much, much easier, as does superstition. You can do it in your gear but it'll be rough because your resistances are on the low side.
06/21/2013 09:06 AMPosted by silverfire
I would always struggle very heavily keeping wotb up in siege/kulle until I did away with war cry and picked up op:ks. Makes fury generation much, much easier, as does superstition. You can do it in your gear but it'll be rough because your resistances are on the low side.

Ah right, I meant to add that. Superstition is way better and also, try and remove warcry. It is only a hindrance. You can either use OP or Sprint. Just run around the mobs with sprint until you get a few tornadoes going.
I havent soloed ubers, but in groups, i found that a stone of jordan with HOTA reduction really helps out, and the extra 300k hammer crits from elite bonus helps with the healing too ~
silverfire has a great thread about IAS and HOTA reduction if you are looking for a SoJ
I wanted to thank all of you for your great advice, followed it and it is going alot better now, again thanks alot