Price Check on Triumvirate

Wizard
Just sold it. Got 1445000000 for it.
07/04/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Xelrac

That's a really good price for that Tri - congrats.
Grats!! Hey bro, was it thru GAH or ingame Trade chat?

amazing, learn something new :)
congrats!

Congrats, for a while I was worried that you'd put it for 50m bin on the AH.
07/02/2013 06:51 AMPosted by TasteDeath

Chant you lose an avg of 10-20k DPS.

The 200int 304dmg 9/10 Apoc chants was a 2k dps loss to my slightly above avg apoc trium.

Yea but with that combo you can't hit 2.51 without follower.

oh yeah you can

Yea but with that combo you can't hit 2.51 without follower.

oh yeah you can

Not with comrade's current setup, so for him its not a straight 20k dps gain with the apoc trium.

Like comrade, most sword users wont have 2.51 without chants force, you need practically perfect ias everywhere to hit 2.51.
who cares if his current specs on his profile doesn't meet 2.51? The fact is, apoc triumvirate >>>> chants force for non chant wand users. You can hit 2.51 with the right gear set and it's all about the endgame nowadays. And endgame gg wizards will always look for the best gear, so apoc trumvirate is BIS for black weapon cm wiz.
We are talking about demand here, 99.9999999% of sword cm wizards (which arent that many to begin with!) arent going to be able to hit 2.51 without chants force so these people arent going to be looking for an apoc trium. Low demand = low value, which explains why you can easily get a very high dmg apoc trium for 2b easily, but an equivalent high dmg trium with high int/vit roll goes for much more (over 10b). ALL archons look for the same thing, which explains why these things cost so much more.
cm wizards are rare as it is, but the who are gg and use it will want a apoc tirumvirate over a chantodo's. And those are the ones that will pay up if the stats are gg enough. Of course there are far more archons, so high dmg/high int/vit will go for far more. I agree with you on that for sure. I'm just saying that both can be worth a lot.

And btw, you can use apoc triumvirate without using innas if u get 9%ias in each slot and a 10 or 11 ias sword
07/04/2013 10:46 AMPosted by xc84
And btw, you can use apoc triumvirate without using innas if u get 9%ias in each slot and a 10 or 11 ias sword

yeah or just use innas and take the ehp hit if ur so desperate for a trium.... its possible but not really optimal unless u can get a gg 10-11 ias sword which are pretty damn rare.

also an apoc trium isnt that big of a dps gain over gg apoc force as the int is rather low.... will really depend on how many av damage rolls u got.

for example a perfectly rolled apoc trium is a little less damage than boozs force for me.
cm wizards are rare as it is, but the who are gg and use it will want a apoc tirumvirate over a chantodo's. And those are the ones that will pay up if the stats are gg enough. Of course there are far more archons, so high dmg/high int/vit will go for far more. I agree with you on that for sure. I'm just saying that both can be worth a lot.

Cm wizards arent rare at all. Cm is probably the most popular wiz build, look at how many cm wizards there are on here compared to archon wizards... also look at how much mainstream cm wiz items cost, they arent cheap at all.

And btw, you can use apoc triumvirate without using innas if u get 9%ias in each slot and a 10 or 11 ias sword.

This is what makes it so difficult. You need a gg 10-11% ias sword (which in itself is very rare) + 7 x 9 ias armor pieces for it work, of course you can also use a low dps 10% ias sword but that would defeat the purpose of using apoc trium since high dps sword + chants will easily outdps low dps 11% ias sword + trium combo.

The AH prices speak for themselves, its a niche build item that isnt very much sought after because its very hard to get it to work properly.
oops, i mean cm sword wizs are rare, not cm wizzes in general, lol