DH's need help badly!!

Demon Hunter
06/25/2013 01:20 PMPosted by nekkra
DH is the most OP class atm. I really would like to see the other classes get a buff so they on par with DH.

+1 agreed

I mean 15% LS, a third hand, and a weapon that not only does up to 15% freeze but also piercing, Another weapon with 2 sockets, etc...

Cmon man, they need some nerfs

CLEARY HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT WITH A plvl 0 DH
DH is the most OP class atm. I really would like to see the other classes get a buff so they on par with DH.

+1 agreed

I mean 15% LS, a third hand, and a weapon that not only does up to 15% freeze but also piercing, Another weapon with 2 sockets, etc...

yea 15% freeze is too close to another class that does it 100% LOL! ... wait..
I only play dh.

There is a 90 page thread in dh forum without a blue response in it.
What makes you think this post is going to get one?

Live, adapt or roll a barb like every other dh that could not adapt.
I have 256k dps unbuffed no passives and have almost 900 hours played.

Rapid fire has always snapshotted life steal and yes it is a fun class to play

But it is demorilizing when my barb can survive better, deal out more EFFECTIVE DAMAGE
and he is only paragon 2 and has only 150k dps

Your barb should survive better.

Barbs are rough.. powerful and should take lots of damage... DH's are nimble and twig like and well shouldn't take lots of damage...

You just need a barb to tank for you..

Every time I am in a group and we are attacking an elite I watch the health bar go down and whenever a DH joins in the speed at which it goes down, typically triples or quadruples.. I mean it always comes back to gear but I see DH's and Wiz's that look like they erase the health of elites and I never see that with a barb.
Let them "fix" the snapshot then but ... give all classes the 30% damage reduction and ability to attack through walls like the Barb and Monk.

My DH is sitting on 400k DPS unbuffed and the Barb I farm MP10 with does the same damage I do with 200k DPS ... I don't think you are going to convince ANYONE that the DH is over-powered.

Live, adapt or roll a barb like every other dh that could not adapt.
if you do NOT like your class change it! There are three others to choose! A blue will not answer these posts as every class has its advantages and downfalls. I have read countless posts of people requesting other classes to be nerfed, Blizz ignores these childish posts as they should. Like I said, if you do not like your class, change it to something else.
to the one saying your DH is sitting on 400K dps unbuffed? that is not true, your useing a skill that buffs you, if u want a true dps, like mine (310K no skills) then remove your buff skill then u can post your dps as being "unbuffed"..just sayin! ;) ;)
06/25/2013 05:59 PMPosted by sirpaulallen
to the one saying your DH is sitting on 400K dps unbuffed? that is not true, your useing a skill that buffs you, if u want a true dps, like mine (310K no skills) then remove your buff skill then u can post your dps as being "unbuffed"..just sayin! ;) ;)

lol the 50% crit damage buff? I am 377k DPS without it ... not much of a buff. Also common sense to use it considering there aren't many worthwhile passives for this class.

It doesn't change the Barb doing more DPS than I do with about half the DPS that I have now does it.

P.S. If you need Vengeance ... you are doing it wrong.
yeah after seeing diablo progress i guess they dont consider that passive skill a buffed dps skill, so i stand corrected on that and do say sorry for calling you out, i was always under the assumption that any skill that boosts your dps was considered a "buff", reason why i worked at getting to 300+ without any passive skills. As far as using vengeance, why would that be "doing it wrong" i have no life steel and or L O H so how is that "doing it wrong" genuine question, not trying to be smart !@# mate :)

ahhh crap...."vengeance", i was thinking of something else, lol..i use that as i was stacking gear with increased hatred regen, but yesterday i bought new chest and new quivy so i dont really need to use that skill, but as i use my elemental arrow mostly, having the max amount of hatred and with quickest refil time i could get only made sense to use that skill, but looking at my gear now, i can see why you would question it! lol
+1 agreed

Wait a third hand?

Why is everyone's view of a quiver something you hold in your hand?
A quiver is an arrow holster slung on your back or attached directly to a bow, no third hand required.
Posted by Ssrrekk

+1 agreed

you guys really should go play higer MP with DH manti with 2 sockets and see how you will do. Its not about dps you see on detail comes to DH. Our dps is really really not effective at all and because of it, it takes longer to kill which means we need more resorces on both dis and hatret and harder to survive since we can't kill faster compared to other classes. You can check on my DH profile and and see i don't think i have a bad DH yet still feel like i need more dps,,,,,,,

I played all chars (not much of wd yet) and all barb, wiz, and monk has around 200k dps and they all can kill much faster than my paragon 100 DH. I am playing barb now and it is huge difference between DH and barb for sure. also i find barb, monk, and wiz they all have nice buff which really effective and buff up the chars big time. like barb i am playing,,,, unbuff is under 200k but when i start to play and use all the buff and wotb, the dps goes up to almost 400k and this dps really works and effective. Even monk has soo many different way of having buff and effective same as wiz. DH,,, on the other hand we don't have buffs anything even close to it and also our dps or skills are really not working,,, not effective. I do feel like DH needs higer then 500K dps to be same effectiveness as other chars. Even then i am still not sure if we can do better than other classes with 500k dps.

So, if you really think DH need more nerf,,,, you have no idea what you are talking about or you havn't been playing for sure. i suggest you to go play MP9, 10 and see how fast you can kill mobs and especially E. and go play other chars after and see how you feel.
DH seems to have to be much more proactive in their defense than other classes. DH has two resources to manage (roughly equating the offense/defense...but not really).

Claiming that DH needs a "nerf" is hilariously wrong.

+1 agreed

Clearly a troll post.
Look at the bright side, once this goes DH's literally have nothing left that could ever be worth nerfing except for itemization when they remove 1 socket from manticores.

Working as expected

cough p100 dh here
If they break snapshotting then ZERO people will ever use sharpshooter so you might as well just get rid of that skill. All DH not in GG gear plz just remove all channeling spells from your bar.
I quit my DH when I hit P100. It is, by far, the weakest class in the game. The paper DPS can easily reach 500k, but the effective DPS is really only 100k-150k at best.

There's no point playing this class when my PL 100 DH that had 3 billion worth of gear (stripped most of it and just put on a legacy nat's in the mean time) did less damage than my PL 5 Barb (PL100 now) with only 150k paper DPS. It also took a fraction of the time to power level it to PL100.

My WD is now PL78 or so and is more effective. I'll power level a monk (easily better and more sustainable in inferno) next, then a perma freeze CM wiz after that.

Simply, DH is just a broken class that needs a revamp.