Real money AH

Technical Support
I have funds on my battle net account. They wont transfer to my D3 AH, I also noticed on the Battle net account it says "Started Edition" I don't know why. I bought the game the first few days it was released. I have the CD and Key. When I tried to update my Battle net account by clicking " Add a Key" it says my key is already in use. I have no problems logging in and playing the full game. I just cant get my funds to show up on the AH. It took about 3 days for my money to show up on my battle net account, but it still wont show up on d3 AH. Please help, thanks
The AH is not available to those considered "Starter Editions". You said you bought the game last year so it is probably a glitch. Try closing the game and then changing your password here on the website via Account Management. That should force an account data update and should resolve the issue. Once done, you should be able to access the RMAH in the Region that matches the country address on your bnet account.
I changed my password, relogged in, used authenticator, but still shows " Starter Edition"
Very odd! You were not...an Annual Pass subscriber were you? We have seen those pop up too. If you got D3 that way and let the WoW subscription lapse for any reason during that year, they take D3 away.

At this point, you will want to put in a Support ticket using the website so that Billing can look into it and give you a hand. If you have the game key or transaction history for a digital purchase handy that can help. Use premade options D3 > I have an issue with a purchase or payment > I have an issue with a game purchase or digital upgrade.

That will let you put in a ticket or use Phone support. Skype can be used so that the call is free.
I bought the game from a store. But I will do what you said, I see your name suits you well, you have been very fast in helping me. Thanks for your time :)
I think I see the issue but not sure how to fix it. My battle net account name is 1 letter different then my d3 login name. My funds are on my battle net account of course but my chars are on my other name, and like I said only 1 letter different. When I log on to the same name as d3 I don't have any funds there. and when I change my d3 login to the one with funds I have no chars and its the starter edition. Is there a way I can transfer funds or chars from one account to the other ?
foxtrot,

When checking your account, the only Diablo III account I see is a Starter Edition created/added back on 6-22-2013. There's a single level 1 character on the account created today.

Your Battle.net balance isn't going to be seen on a Starter account as they aren't allowed access to the Real Money Auction House.

Do as MissCheetah suggests and submit a support ticket so our Billing reps can assist.

That cant be correct I have a level 60 wizard and 60 DH I been playing them for awhile now. I can log on any time and show it. I think what you are seeing is when I tried to change name to see if I can get my funds on other name
foxtrot,

The Battle.net account you're posting from just has a Starter Edition account, created 6-22-2013. If you have another account you use with characters, it's best if you post from it so I have something to go on.

mYD1,

That's makes a lot more sense now. You'll need to wait now until your ticket is answered to see what they're able to do about moving the funds.

I figured this one out about 10 minutes after my last post as I was driving down the interstate.... I realized the OP probably had two battle.net accounts which is why he could not find his characters/full edition. Unfortunately...I could not post while driving. I am very glad Omrakos was able to help.

On the good side, Billing will be able to sort it all out for you, help you get access to the other account if needed, and can likely refund the bnet balance so that you can apply it to the proper account. Although...it may take 3 days again for the transaction to verify :(
Blizzard dose not refund any account balance everyone knows that

07/08/2013 01:48 PMPosted by MissCheetah
On the good side, Billing will be able to sort it all out for you, help you get access to the other account if needed, and can likely refund the bnet balance
if they refund him they will have to refund many more,

The amount you load into your account balance is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn.
Certain games and/or services may be subject to additional fees.
For more information, read the Battle.net Terms of Use and Terms of Sale.

I figured this one out about 10 minutes after my last post as I was driving down the interstate.... I realized the OP probably had two battle.net accounts which is why he could not find his characters/full edition. Unfortunately...I could not post while driving. I am very glad Omrakos was able to help.

On the good side, Billing will be able to sort it all out for you, help you get access to the other account if needed, and can likely refund the bnet balance so that you can apply it to the proper account. Although...it may take 3 days again for the transaction to verify :(
That is completely untrue. In some special circumstances they can and will. We see it all the time on the WoW CS boards when people mistakenly think they can pay for gametime with it. As long as people ask for CS to fix the problem within a VERY short time of bnet funds purchase they can often help. It is handled on a case by case basis. That is why I said "likely", as it is not a 100% chance. It is certainly worth the OP asking though.

Edit - and yes, I do know what the policy says, but I also know what Blues have said ..and that is to let Billing make the final call.
Thanks again for all the help, billing is working on it(refund) but my other dilemma im trying to work out thru them is obviously if my funds are on the wrong account then so is my authenticator :(
foxtrot,

You can remove the authenticator yourself on your Account management page. then attach it to the account you want it on.