Unable to stay ingame... (Removed from game)

Technical Support
I am constantly getting removed from game after 2-5 minutes of gameplay today.

What is up? Nothing on my end has changed on my PC, Network Configuration hasn't changed, Nothing...
is there no help on this matter? its effectively making it take me 45 minutes to do stuff that should take 5 minutes... and its getting on my nerves.
07/08/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Nymmie
is there no help on this matter? its effectively making it take me 45 minutes to do stuff that should take 5 minutes... and its getting on my nerves.

no help whatsoever.
i havent see a blue post on this. though i may have missed it.

pretty much anytime i log in i get booted from games to character select, and if im on character select it boots me out to login.

so.. i cant really play much. its too dangerous since playing would mean my HC characters would most certainly die at some point due to these random occurances of it booting me out.
I find it interesting...I know most people don't have that issue. We get something like 12 posts a day here now...so very few people have problems (a good thing) and I don't have this issue myself. The one night I did was a year ago, I gave up and went to bed. In the morning I restarted the modem, router, and PC and all was well. That does not help you of course. I would be interested to hear from a Blue if we had more reports of this.