My opinion on what should happen.(buffs/nerfs

Brawling
Most of the skills i mention are really not used in pve, maybe by some new players, but they will eventually realize its not good anyways for pve..

Ok don't bash me to hard if you disagree.. lol

WD: Nerf range on haunt, and spirit barrage also they shouldn't be able to go through walls, that is why the walls are there right? Because it gives you "a chance" to make a come back.

DH: Nerf the bunker regen spec its really not needed tbh, a good DH can win without it, also its very stalematey.DH shouldnt be able to get that much regen with that much dps its kinda insane xD.

Barb: It may sound stupid, but they honestly need a survival buff to really stand a chance, not sure what needs to be done here. Maybe 3% life regen from inspiring, or Immpunity back to 40-50% AR.

Wiz: Please buff the wizard its just ridiculous... give them everything they need it all, survival and dps. Probably strom armor buff, ray of frost buff, and something for survival maybe regen.

Monk: I dont know what to do with monk honestly its very bursty, but one mistake and ur dead.
There is a glitch where if ur right next to a wall or pillar WoL dose no dmg maybe fix that lol.

Thanks for reading feel free to comment.
None of these target the underlying problems in PVP. Most are band-aid fixes that aren't even needed.

edit: just read "survival buff on barb". Do I even need to click your profile to figure out your class?
Sorry if you disagree, but if we aren't getting a ladder system and 3v3 anytime soon, im pretty sure this would help balance alittle bit =).

Edit: @kefka i notice you respond to many posts like this and troll so i think its safe to say i can ignore you now =).
tl;dr: Unnecessarily nerf abilities that can give barbs trouble, and give a broad buff to barb survivability (OP's class)
Balancing wizards would be quite easy imo. Increase the damage of our spells, make fear and stun lock able to be mirrored out of, pot while stunned, galvanizing ward make 2-3% life regen, and make illusionist trip off 20-30% dmg, not 15% in one hit.
Balancing Wizard?~!?

no.. we suffered for like what... 5 months now. Make Storm Armor a DOT and also our ray of frost a DOT that also has a lingering chilling/slowing effect for 15 seconds. and um... if we run out of arcane by any chance and our little magic spit wads spew out * pew pew, that should be a 1 hit KO. Also Hydra should stun enemies for 14 seconds and yea Also a DOT.
haha but in all seriousness, I'd be happy just to have illlusionist triggered by DOTs. Just that alone.. i'd be happy with.

TIME OUT!

i just remembered something that bothered me for a long time now..

ARCHON! Wtf?? Buff that shizz, at least let us be like WOTB where Crowd Control dont Effect us or something or Allow us to use all our skills while in Archon form.. Archons are supposed to be gangster but its so useless... make it like something along the borderlines of if you pop it the explosion is 20,000 yards effective and is 20,000% weapon damage and giving its laser beam no limit on its range.
Also fix slow time. It does not stop evasive fire, cluster arrow, sb, haunt, etc. Illusionist resets Slow time but at the minute it is still broken.
Also maybe make Diamond skin a %life mitigation. instead of 10k life base, make it 30-35% life% mitigation. Then people with lower hp can still use crystal shell in pve and could get better mitigation than say the life% rune.
Oh we just Venting now? oh ok, i have a few..

WHY Fragment of Destiny Wand??? i mean.. seriously what .. why it look soo good but so weak yet seem so potential.. i mean all elemetnal skill damage boost on crappy weapon damage? like.. ... Do i gotta finish this sentence?~!

WHY Tal bonus So ridiculously useless?

WHY.. why am i still a wizard i should roll a wd, they got all the cool stuff
07/07/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Saltydog
Increase the damage of our spells, make fear and stun lock able to be mirrored out of, pot while stunned,

+1

These are our biggest problems that need buffs:

1. Our damage is too low, sometimes we can not do enough damage to kill.
2. We can not cc break certain things, like fear, which becomes exploited during a fight.
07/07/2013 10:58 AMPosted by FR0G
illlusionist triggered by DOTs

+1

We can not survive haunt spams since mirror image has a cool down and haunt does not. We should have a distance that we can fight a WD at; we can not do it at close range because of hex, we can not do it at mid range because of bats, nor can we do it at a far distance because of haunt spams.

By allowing DoTs to trigger illusionist, we could have a safe distance to fight a WD at.
07/07/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Saltydog
Also fix slow time. It does not stop evasive fire,

I think this is why wizs die so easily to impale DHs.

Slow time was suppose to stop projectiles long enough to be able to channel to a finish, however, it does not stop all attacks. Thus, they just spam the attacks it does not stop, like evasive fire, and we die in 2 hits instead of 1.
07/07/2013 11:57 AMPosted by FR0G
WHY Tal bonus So ridiculously useless?

I say the elemental bonus damage should be increased to 30%.

If they do not change what the bonuses are, but they increase the amount of existing bonus, the items do not become legacy.
Exactly. Making it trip off 20-30% total dmg (dots, 1 hit) would allow much more survival for wizards.
ok SERIOUSLY... we dont need anything else, just give us Illusionist changed to, it gets triggered by anything that touches us... that will be fair enough. Oh and i'd prefer Arcane regen over life regen
Slow time was suppose to stop projectiles long enough to be able to channel to a finish, however, it does not stop all attacks. Thus, they just spam the attacks it does not stop, like evasive fire, and we die in 2 hits instead of 1.

why are you dying in 1 or 2 hits? thats not wizard problem, thats your choice of gear and spec problem.

and as much as i hate being feared, i dont think any class can break out of fear. please correct me of im wrong.
07/08/2013 02:43 AMPosted by FR0G
and as much as i hate being feared, i dont think any class can break out of fear. please correct me of im wrong.

I think DHs can SS, WDs can sprit walk, barbs can use WotB, monk can use pacifism. Pacifism does not break fear, but it provides a defense to it. Furthermore, mirror image is buggy at times for me, even when I am not feared, it doesn't always break stun , hex, or blind.

07/08/2013 02:43 AMPosted by FR0G
why are you dying in 1 or 2 hits? thats not wizard problem, thats your choice of gear and spec problem.

I have average wizard PvP stats, around 200 k dps and 100 k hp with 700 all resistance, so I am not over squishy or under geared. If you do not believe me check my profile. That is a very common complaint, 1 impale crit tends to kill 100 k hp toon with chemical burn, especially without elite damage reduction. Not just wizards, but monks and other DHs have also complained about it. Impale crits for too much with a double socket manticore. However, I do not get the same problem when my opponent uses a windforce or calamity; rapid fire tends cause more problems than impale under those circumstances.
@ Weasel765

I have average wizard PvP stats, around 200 k dps and 100 k hp with 700 all resistance, so I am not over squishy or under geared. If you do not believe me check my profile. That is a very common complaint, 1 impale crit tends to kill 100 k hp toon with chemical burn, especially without elite damage reduction. Not just wizards, but monks and other DHs have also complained about it. Impale crits for too much with a double socket manticore. However, I do not get the same problem when my opponent uses a windforce or calamity; rapid fire tends cause more problems than impale under those circumstances.

From what i see, A) you are not doing enough damage because you do not have the intel to back it up. That amount of intel is ok for a WD but not for a wizard. B) you have low resists and armor and no reductions at all. C) your 200k dps seems to be mostly from your crit damage and some ias. But not much raw damage. meaning you're not really 200k. Ias and Crit damage are both very important but they need alot more intel to back it up.

If you are fighting a Dh, i would suggest you put on some reductions and possibly a shield.

get Reduction. Your nat boots have no intel on them and have reduce from melee. I dont see how that can help you more then it can harm you.
if you want i can sell you some gears
Frog ... pls tellme why IAS is important for a pvp wiz - i dont get it - thx :)