Worst Item on WD above u!

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
@wolvarine nice of you to skip me
@DrunkOstrich

the 1 item that really stands out to me(as ur easist upgrade) is ur witching hour. you can get up to another 12% cd and u could also look to add all resist or armor and higher vit.
@kurOsawa
thanks, i took your advice.

@DrunkOstrich
Sorry, your mojo could get more max dmg and cc. Unity ring could be replaced with one that has int, vit, average dmg, armor, socket, cc, cd.

@Evolution
bracers could use AR and more cc i suppose..
@Woolvarine : Lacunis (no int, vit or anything eHP wise - crafted so much better for Docs - lacuni only good for CM wiz) or weapon (non-black damage - with decent "add %weapon damage" - running a 1k+ DPS weapon that isnt a black damage is a waste - unless its a MCK Knife)
@skitzflik; ehh....i think you shoulda dyed your stuff a diff color. seriously nothing to pick apart on you....... 10/10
@Volt I'd say shoulders or bracers, you can def craft better ones
@ryanyzq

Nice looking doc. Really like the crafts on ur amulet shoulders and gloves. I think u would benefit with upgrading ur rare ring. Find something with 40+av damage 45+cd 5+cc and int and a socket.(or higher int and maybe vit). U could afford to lose the ais on the rare ring to add a good chunk of int and higher cc and CD. Otherwise nice looking doc.
@ Evolution

Awesome gear man. Pretty much what I am striving for!

I hate to be that guy who doesn't rate someone but I just started playing again. Farming MP4 now if that helps. Thanks in advance!!
@bearcub on ur amulet gloves and both rings u have attack speed. If u drop the attack speed and instead put crit damage u will benefit a ton. Ais isnt realy good for a doc until ur endgame,be user u run out of mana to much. and u lack alot of crit damage if u put CD on them prices instead of the ais u will have a lot better outcome. Ur knife isn't to bad for a starter knife but u would be better off buying one with 850+ dps socket and high crit damage. The socket will let u put in a red or green gem. Anything else just ask
@Evolutuin
Very nice witch doctor
Worst imo gloves - try craft

My profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/budasty-2106/hero/18853126
look pretty op budnasty, maybe your bracers could use res? Not sure but to poster below i would love if you could rate my shz and let me know because im struggling.
@councit a real easy fix would be get some 8as tri int stat tasters, litany and 5+ LS skorn.
@ Hales about your stuff, honestly I don't know, everything is really great. I'm not a huge fan of the Tasker and Theo in particular. I'm a little bit curious about your choises though. You have so much armor, life and rez, why would you still go with such defensive skills ? I mean, you could take grave injustive over spirit vessel no ?

And about your gems, why not put intel instead of the vita ones ?

edit : my profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cyd-2215/hero/29432214
[quote="96272067211"]@ Hales about your stuff, honestly I don't know, everything is really great. I'm not a huge fan of the Tasker and Theo in particular. I'm a little bit curious about your choises though. You have so much armor, life and rez, why would you still go with such defensive skills ? I mean, you could take grave injustive over spirit vessel no ?

And about your gems, why not put intel instead of the vita ones ?[\quote]

This is my pvp setup
Impressive - would love to see that one in action.
Jaybonaut: Maybe get a MCK with more CD, Crafted bracers? You have a lot of AR gear, but some of it's lower AR. Not bad though.
@ Jere

Rare ring Antique. You should get a Zuni ring and take advantage of the set bonus.
@ Cameo

Bit hard to pick but I'll have to go with the pants. A lot of awesome gear.
@ Bungle,

Pretty sweet WD. Maybe amoured zuni to go along? :P
@ Bungle,

Pretty sweet WD. Maybe amoured zuni to go along? :P

Thanks.

I have wanted +armour for a long time, but can't afford it (especially after the recent price rises).

So instead I got this 534 (454+80 str) armour for 23m which way cheaper than the +armour ideal.