Attention DW Advocates & S&B Haters:

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
ppl die in vota?

lol

Yep, people who dont like to kite do. Stand face to face and dont move, youll die I'm sure. Healthlink, fast, elec RD/shield mage wraths. Do a vid :)

choices:

move .5 inch on my screen and not die
or
swap to shield never move never die

why not just move half an inch and get a little interaction out of my limited play?

either way i have a nutty ss (33% 10%cc) that dropped for me so i can always pop on that if i want to :)
I seem to remember you about dying to a pack of molten, frozen, avenger, plague blue mage wraths when you did your run for Death.

Now that was full WW you were doing, and that pack was a bunch of sissies affix wise.
Your gonna tell me you can tank that damage with worse affixes?

How about BG, plague, desecrator, arcane minions?

:P
Tried to play with a frisbee today and it's not bad. However, I will remain as the last fearing scrub.

Scrubs dying left and right in VotA, fishing for an easy bandage fix.

I see your finally using rend :P lol

This was for a practice run of core+Azmodan for Morpheus' challenge. Sprint for the mobility, the rest for damage.
07/24/2013 06:00 PMPosted by xxxkan
Tried to play with a frisbee today and it's not bad. However, I will remain as the last fearing scrub.

There is something to be said for fear. my mini schnauzer strikes fear into full grown men who could punt her if they thought about it :)
07/24/2013 06:06 PMPosted by GenghisKhan

There is something to be said for fear. my mini schnauzer strikes fear into full grown men who could punt her if they thought about it :)

16% fear chance :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmlpYCkqwBA&feature=youtu.be

Just because Im a scrub.

Kan, no worries, youll always be a scrub also :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmlpYCkqwBA&feature=youtu.be

Just because Im a scrub.

Kan, no worries, youll always be a scrub also :P

I tried my best to stay awake till the first elite died...looks like it took 45 seconds. Yawwwwnnn...

Facetanking with rend isn't real facetanking. Check out my video from 3 months ago (my sheet DPS was probably lower than yours is now) where I was already in the mid 20's. Note the RD PLUS health link panks, yeah my health swings all over the place but what counts is how quickly they go down. No rend, no sissy shield, no elites taking over 30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiE0GJF2hlA
1 elite at a time?

Cant stand in the fire?

Taking wrong turns in VOTA and backtracking?

I could clean my oven with all that scrubbiness.
LOL.. how did i miss this thread?

Where do I begin?

Glad to see he's going SnB & others.

Who are you?

07/24/2013 09:54 AMPosted by silverfire
lol, that noob needs a frisbee to stay alive. Others do this thing called l2p.

No.

inna's on a s&b?

07/24/2013 10:42 AMPosted by silverfire
Someone skipped Professor's lecture on picking the right pants for a barb. (See what I did there?)

L2theorycraftandnotalwaysassumethatthefirstpersonwhotellsyousomethingisrightisright

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nived-1902/hero/29071399

L2innasandnonmsiceclimbersforSNB
L2ikhelm

07/24/2013 11:02 AMPosted by fabbyhunter
who is this nived

I heard he once fornicated with fabbyhunter's mom.

07/24/2013 11:05 AMPosted by InnerTurmoil
i wonder why he sports the HF ring at para 100..

Clearly I am trying to break the game and hit para 101..

07/24/2013 11:08 AMPosted by silverfire
L2BigBaller.

In other words....
L2seekpraisefrompeopleontheinternetsbymakinghorribleguidesabouthowpeopleshouldplaytheirbarbsdespitethefactthatnormalpeopledontspendasmuchmoneyasyouonfakecurrency

Great so Nived finally admitted he sucks and has to cower behind a shield?[/quote
Pretty much this.

[quote]I thought you'd be happy that he did so, at least we won't have to carry the scrub.

And this.

ppl die in vota?

lol

People still use pure double nado specs?

NOTE: I was merely theory crafting and trying s&b for fun.

EDIT: Oh and yea, I am mad.
VotA runs aren't a real test anyway.

Go go ACT 4 DEBUFFS!

EDIT: Oh and yea, I am mad.

This is all I'm seeing.
07/24/2013 07:00 PMPosted by silverfire
This is all I'm seeing.

Nived Rage. That's the new fad.
Think i have to agree with silverfire here.. Both frisbee's and rend are for sissy scrubs.

But i would like to add one more thing to the weaklings list --> WW

Don't you just love it when those Magewraths surrounds you, and you cannot move, while you have desecrator + molten + arcane beams burning under your feets ?

Thats what gonna separate the men from the boys :)
07/24/2013 06:25 PMPosted by silverfire
Facetanking with rend isn't real facetanking.

07/24/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Det0x
Think i have to agree with silverfire here.. Both frisbee's and rend are for sissy scrubs.

You'll have to forgive me for not really staying on topic, but most of it doesn't interest me...except for the quotes above...

Rend is for sissies? If you're talking about using Bloodlust, sure, whatever (to each their own IMO), but Lacerate is a great DoT rune. If I had silverfire's gear, I would have been using that instead of WW to farm VotA elites (as per his video) since Sprint already provides mobility for speed and positioning.
Lol, you guys have got to be kidding me.

Ok, warcry is forbiden, I get it. Whenever you use it, somewhere a little kid cries.
Then came 'crutchthirst'. God forbid you get caught using it.

So, as it seems, now rend/bloodlust is next in line and even ww? Oh wait, we're all just trolling here right? Right?
So, as it seems, now rend/bloodlust is next in line and even ww? Oh wait, we're all just trolling here right? Right?

Hammer of the crutches. Nubs need to learn how to heal with frenzy/bash/cleave.
07/24/2013 11:05 AMPosted by InnerTurmoil
i wonder why he sports the HF ring at para 100..

Are you being sarcastic?

The ring is GG with or without the EXP bonus. Try putting those stats into the AH and I bet you cannot even find one listed.
Is this where you guys all are? ;)
07/24/2013 09:57 PMPosted by Ryoka
Try putting those stats into the AH and I bet you cannot even find one listed.

It's nice but not there's nothing else exists compared to it nice ;)

Ok, warcry is forbiden, I get it. Whenever you use it, somewhere a little kid cries.Then came 'crutchthirst'. God forbid you get caught using it.So, as it seems, now rend/bloodlust is next in line and even ww?

new build: WW/WC/BT/Rend(bloodlust) no rltw or hota. put TaN instead of weapon master and swap relentless with superstition. Then replace battle rage with op (crushing advance) add ignore pain and threatining shout. Pro build bro