S&B QA - Part 7

Barbarian
Prev 1 5 6 7 25 Next
@Zenith for a SnB barb on HC your gear is very nice
In HC you have to stack HP so have both is very costly as you know. I would say try crafting some bracers they can roll good stats to help with ehp but you will lose some MS and your shoulders could add some dps just have to keep rolling them and hope for the best
07/23/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Thanos
my swd has an item score of 2303? what does that mean?

it means that based on some formula, It is more relevant based on the search criteria. Unfortunately, I don't know what that formula is or why a 2303 sword is more relevant to a 2302 sword (based on the search criteria)

they base it on the number rating. So if you look up a sword for "barb" "1h" and add strength to the search, the ratings are set.

My sword doesn't have strength but because it is so beefy, it out dps's Crypt's sword by a bit. I haven't done the comparison with myFri3nds sword, but I assume a similar result

Your "Soldier's Slayer" is much better than mine. It possesses the soul of the Great S&B - Baller. So you are better taking good care of it. lol

Yes, you guys recognize "Soldier's Slayer". I recognized it too...Baller's old sword. Even if I'm a fraction of what Baller was to the S/B community, i think i will have succeeded.

Respect the Shield
I'm a noob...where would i see the rankings for weapons on diabloprogress? when I type in names..only getting the "item score"....i know I'm clueles...never really used the site.

:)
^ just do a search for say barbarian, 1h sword, and if you like add strength as one of the search criterias...then hit the search button

If you type in a specific name of a sword, you'll only see a list of swords that match that name
hmm are we comparing swords? who's bigger, better, shinier?
Mine is probably 10K+ on the ranking but I got it for 22 mill =)

Can we compare cost as well ;)?

I know what fabby paid for his ... and it's expensive .. one day never will I be able to afford it lol :P
^ lol...ya, the sword was expensive. But I wanted to keep Baller's sword amongst us.

i've got about 1000 hrs on barb on my other account and I knew QH, Crypt, Nike, Baller etc in what seems like another place in time. But it seems a lot of the old timers have quit or sold. I don't blame them cause once you hit p100, the motivation isn't there, it's tough to continue...But I wanted to keep the sword around...i'm just being a tad nostalgic

Tell you what QH, just keep being a relevant member on here and one day, I'll gift you the sword because I know you'll take care of it :)

Respect the Shield
That’s awesome fabby! Thanks in advance! XD

Any who, I still enjoy SnB a lot so I’ll stick to it until the end.

My quote from the original S&B Q&A thread =)

And yes it’s another place in time for sure … remember Ender? And this build and LoH? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WkciXP!ZYV!acZbaZ
Ahhh good old times =D
hey qhtran, when you get the time add me, I have a free IK chest to give you, I found this about a month ago

Armor - 668
Strength - 176
Vit - 244
All Resist - 79

this will definitely allow you to change your ring and get rid of the 9% life bonus, and go for more strength, cc, cd, whatever you need for more dps
That’s awesome fabby! Thanks in advance! XD

Any who, I still enjoy SnB a lot so I’ll stick to it until the end.

My quote from the original S&B Q&A thread =)

And yes it’s another place in time for sure … remember Ender? And this build and LoH? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WkciXP!ZYV!acZbaZ
Ahhh good old times =D

Its all bringing back memories. I do remember ender.

You remember a guy named NyGhost?
hey qhtran, when you get the time add me, I have a free IK chest to give you, I found this about a month ago

Armor - 668
Strength - 176
Vit - 244
All Resist - 79

this will definitely allow you to change your ring and get rid of the 9% life bonus, and go for more strength, cc, cd, whatever you need for more dps

Henry, I applaud your generosity and good will! Keep up the good work bro!
wholly ^&@%# Henry!! that IK chest cost more than my whole account!
TY so much for the generosity dude! yeah I'll add you when I get on tonight =)

07/24/2013 02:29 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
You remember a guy named NyGhost?

ahh yes .. the self-proclaim barb forum police ;) ... he was ... mm .. fun ...
but the wtb/wts threads has died down a lot since that time =)

@all,
Are we still doing the SnB giveaway set? If so, after Henry pass me his IK chest, I would like to donate my own to the giveaway set
my chest's HP is equivalent to a 170 vit one (against my current stats)
@Fabby, i like your approach of keeping old timer gears, perhaps this help us to remember them, may be one day they will return. a quick thought came into my mind that probably those decided to quit can drop by here to sell their gears, lets S&B here to continue the spirit..

@Henry, great jobs, you are very kind of person....

@QHtran, you are one of the old timer for sure since part 1, to support Henry, I have something you can have it if you are interested, not godly but definitely upgrade...

rare pants - 161str, 234vit, 62AR, 360armor, 2 sockets;
SS - 34% block, 186str, 73AR, 9%CC, reduced melee 5%, reduced dmg fr elites 7%;

you can add me up as well....

as for SnB giveaway set, i didn't see Professor online for a while...lets see how when he return...

cheers...
Hi. I have a frisbee in my profile.

Thanks
@xxxkan... funny .. I just played frisbee with my friends =)

thanks eHong!
I'll add you now as I just came back

I'll put my shield and current pants up for the giveaway too then ... ohh and my old axe =D
Hey QHTran I'm fairly certain I got a couple of spare bifecta rings (or even a few trifecta's) that'll be an improvement on your Mainhand to help push your Crit Chance up near 40%.

Add me in game: moshingchris#1366
wow what the heck is going on here? lol thanks guys!

okay since I'm getting a bunch of upgrade I'm going to pull all my stuff together to see if i can build a complete SnB set for a giveaway

I did a few low end monk and barb set give away already but this is going to be bigger then all of them combine + many times over lol

I'll pull the stats of the gears up here in a bit

07/24/2013 06:38 PMPosted by MoshingChris
Add me in game: moshingchris#1366

will do right now =)
L2theorycraft

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nived-1902/hero/29071399

Recipe for GG
- IK Helm
- Innas
- Non MS IC's
Welcome to S&B Nived. :)
Hey Tran figured since everyone is posting here for your upgrades I would too. I believe I might have gloves and a ring for you. I'll see to when I get home.
Welcome Nived to S&B....

Ok, pants and SS handover to QHtran already. Hope he like it.
I suppose today is QHtran most happy day ever in D3...haha, enjoy it fren.