cursor disappears

Mac Technical Support
I posted this on the bug report forum as well.

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but about 2/3 of the time, my cursor disappears in boss fights. It's scary because I play hardcore. So far it hasn't caused any deaths but I lose a lot of accuracy with my attacks since I have to guess the direction of the cursor. It comes back when I try to skip a cinematic after the fight and it asks me to confirm the skip.

I play with a Razor Naga mouse. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Probably not since I didn't have any issues until probably the last maintenance they did.
This is a known issue, but it has not been stated that there is a fix yet, meaning that while it can be reproduced, it's sporadic enough to make the cause very elusive. I've only had it happen a few times so far, but it was pretty damned scary since it happened on Belial of all bosses. It wasn't too fun on Ghom either since it was hard to make my movements precise.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
You can get it back by switching between full screen and windowed mode. Cmd + M

I used to get it a lot when doing Ghom runs. Now I play exclusively in windowed, better FPS too.

-2012 mac mini.
I've had it happen MOSTLY in Act IV, and only leading up to and including the bosses. Doing a quick command+tab to switch between apps, then just clicking anywhere on the desktop then click Diablo icon in launcher gets it back (but not always)
If that doesn't work, I had to switch to windowed, and that ALWAYS works.

It seems to be a Mac-only bug. How soon is a fix going to be applied?
same issue.....cursor disappears when a BOSS FIGHT occurs. And, the cursor won't even return when I try to back out into the main menu. So, I can't go forward in the game. Mine was a digital download. How do you request a refund?
same issue.....cursor disappears when a BOSS FIGHT occurs. And, the cursor won't even return when I try to back out into the main menu. So, I can't go forward in the game. Mine was a digital download. How do you request a refund?

You cannot receive a refund with the digital download unless you reside in a European Union nation that has specific digital download/products rights laws.

That said, this is a known issue and is still being looked into. If you have a disappearing cursor, please list which boss fight(s) the cursor is lost in. It might help narrow down the a part of the code that may be shared between those scripted segments.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
I have had it happen on all bosses. seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I have fought with 5 stacks and NO curser, I've won and had my !@# kicked. This is very frustrating, and has caused me to rethink this game. I have not given up yet. I have 5-90s on WoW, with over 500 DAYS played (lot of money spent, Blizz), and this has NEVER happened, on WoW. So if your coders are truly, as I have heard, no longer Blizz employees then you need to RETHINK the whole "farm it out to India" concept of cash grabbing. Seriously either bring the work home or tell us and let us move on . . . . .
It also happens to me on all bosses.

However it is weird, but when I leave the game and rejoin/resume it and go to that boss my cursor is visible. This happened while I was playing solo mode ( not public game ).