Time to Sell Your Radiant Stars!

Monk
54 mil apiece at the moment and rising. Nobody seems to be taking seriously Blizz's assurances that the infamous 1.0.8 gold dupe won't happen again. (%
omg seriously? again?!?!? >_<!!!
omg seriously? again?!?!? >_<!!!

No, I doubt any dupe will come at play this time around. It's probably caused by people who have realized their gold is going to get severely devalued, come tomorrow, so they're turning it into gems now, hoping to resell for profit on the RMAH after the maintenance.

At any rate, if you have some spare Radiant Stars laying around your stash - you may want to turn a bit of a profit by selling them today.
Down to 32 mil and dropping.....
07/29/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Laurelynd
At any rate, if you have some spare Radiant Stars laying around your stash - you may want to turn a bit of a profit by selling them today.

nah I don't have anything in my stash and not going to sell the ones on sweet Steambun anyways

it's like giving a girl a diamond and taking it back ... I'll feel bad =P

won't mind the extra gold for more crafting though =)
nah I don't have anything in my stash and not going to sell the ones on sweet Steambun anyways

it's like giving a girl a diamond and taking it back ... I'll feel bad =P

won't mind the extra gold for more crafting though =)

Never mind the morality of taking away a girl's best friends, it probably isn't wise to sell gems you're using, as prices are bound to stay higher. With gold losing whatever little value it had, all prices are inevitably going to inflate.
yeah ..whatever she said .. ahh I mean you miss boss lady madam ... lets just play the game =)
So cancel all sales on the AH and re list later at the new price or what?
Aren't they only rising because they dropped the gold price on RMAH?

it's now a stack of 50, so gold is worth less, so gems are worth more gold, but not actually more valuable?
Sold a marquise to Scrapz for 250B, what a noob.

Oh, Fitz wanted 2 also, hahahaha.
Why sell anything for gold when no good equipment will be on the GAH any more? I'll be keeping my gems since they are worth more than useless gold. : |
07/29/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Treleth
Why sell anything for gold when no good equipment will be on the GAH any more? I'll be keeping my gems since they are worth more than useless gold. : |

Exactly.,

RMAH is the only one I really open these days, I still go through the 1d12/11 - but less and less things are decently flippable at 2b. There have been some very good items on RMAH lately though. I know alicez and I we're both trying to BIN an axe the other day... She got it :(. Haha.