GOAL ACHIEVED....WITH SOJ

Witch Doctor
http://d3up.com/b/913803/oogabooga#gear

401k dps unbuffed against elites

Very Happy Reaps here ;p

edit: I appologized if this is coming off as bragging or showing off, that was not my intention at all
im just very happy with this WD and have really enjoyed the build. this has been a rewarding hobby for me in so many ways .

peace all
Gratz on your achievement. You have very nice credit cards. You are now someone I look up too who has more credit card limit's than me, such an achievement.

Perhaps if you played self found instead of buying your way to the top like u did with 0 Dog you might get the respect u are looking for.

Oh wait u did craft some bracers, nvm I take it all back you are a true god, lol.
its cool darkvoid ty he knows nothing about me

i have done nothing but support this community and enjoy playing the game with buddies
Black, why you be hating on the guy?

Dude didn't come on here and brag about how big his balls are compare to yours.
Dude happy he achieve something. We don't know if he did it be cc or if he did it by farming gold.

If u really believe that someone who has obtained gear such as that did it by straight farming gold and getting epic loot drops your extremely naive. He did the exact same thing when he played 0 dog spent hundreds of dollars just to boast about being #1 0 dog player in a matter of a few weeks while others who have been playing the game legit for months were barely hitting 200k. So yeah he did come here to brag like he did b4. Respect him if u want but I don't. Having a large credit card limit just means you have more money than most it doesn't mean you worked hard to accomplish your goals.
its cool darkvoid ty he knows nothing about me

i have done nothing but support this community and enjoy playing the game with buddies

And yes Reaper I know more about u than u claim. I have never seen anyone waste as much money buying gear off the rmah than u, such a waste.
reaper has 97k elite kills. that is a lot more play time than most of us.

don't be jelly of his gear. be happy with yours. and be happy he achieved his goal.
Hey black.. so... uh.. bot much?
im glad u keep tabs on me...which is creepy

you trolled the 0 dogs post and now

your a monk with no gear... why are you here?

trying to discredit me will go no where

anyway peace man i hope you have something more productive to do with your time then troll posts
Black is just mad his daddy didn't give him his allowance last week so he has to rip on people who are successful and can afford to gear up.

Jealousy at it's finest.

p.s. grats on your goal OP. I've tried getting over the 300k elite mark with my soj but just lose too much mit running innas and the increased ias is a mo fo since i use the WD for a lot of ubers.
I personally dont see anything wrong with buying a couple of pieces of gear off the rmah but my point is and i see that most of u seem to be missing, is why should I respect someone who has a large credit card and goes to the rmah and buy's all the best gear possible, equip it and then come create a post on the forums to boast about how great I am?

He basically created a thread saying, "Hey everyone look at me I'm so great and I have the credit card to prove it."

Like I said if u guys want to admire such a person as this by all means go for it but I prefer to admire and respect a person who actually works for the gear instead of just charging it all up on a credit card. Call me a troll all you want but I have in no way done any name calling or lying about Reaper666 just stated the obvious facts.
Wow this thread got seriously derailed, lol. This is one of the reasons I dont spend much time on these forums, lots of trolls and pointless threads.
Then why post on something you have no care about :P.
You only came here to start trouble and soak in your sadness of not having a means to upgrade your gear.

If you like, ill give you a nice ruby star. It may make you feel better.

he reminds me of occupy wall street people. immature and ignorant. One of those people who kick and scream because PRISM and NSA is real and he can't stand it. One of those people who's balls hasn't dropped yet.

he want's attention feels like he has the right to put people down. If reaper wants to spend his $2000 on a game cool. if he wants to buy a $2000 watch cool. if he wants to buy a $2 million house cool. w/e. sounds like black is jealous and wants to spread his hate. simple psych 101.

bad little kid growing up. parents probably divorced cause they were banging their own relatives and he couldn't take it and started doing drugs and now he's 14 and balls still haven't dropped so he's on the forum taking spreading his gospel.

*but given all that stuff about black, I could care less what happens to him and I don't really care what reaper achieves personally either. but i'm not going to go put down reaper for what he thinks is cool. and black if you like it in all different ways, hey man that's cool to w/e proud of you also.
08/02/2013 07:44 AMPosted by black
I prefer to admire and respect a person who actually works for the gear instead of just charging it all up on a credit card.

please admire my toon then =D no rmah used, very little flipping also. total cost of my gear is around 2B gold only.

hit almost all the stats I was aiming for.

1M+ EHP (block/dodge/JF)
92%+ elite mitigation
200k elite DPS
20% block
20% dodge
60K HP
1K All resist

The only stat I fall short of my aim currently is armor. 300 short of 5K =(

in case I'm accused of hijacking a thread, or derailing it, congratz reaper for hitting your aim =D always a good feeling! now set yourself a new aim ;)
http://d3up.com/b/913803/oogabooga#gear

401k dps unbuffed against elites

Very Happy Reaps here ;p

You should really consider live streaming on twitch.tv to show your build in action. We could always use more live streaming WD's.
ty heyguyslol

twitch is foriegn to me so ill have to study how to do it :p

i appreciate what your saying

btw grats on 250 k dps on dogs man what an accomplishment
hi guys! look at me! i have achieved my goal of 200k dps with SOJ!!! also im self found! bow before me... i deserve respect! :D
I think I reached my goal too without RMAH. I can finally pat myself on the back and quit this boring game once I reach PL100.