Why are Natalya's Mark rings so over priced??

Demon Hunter
Most of them are total bull!@#$ and this Auction house %^-* has gotten out of hand, they are not worth more than 20m as a legacy item, this is stupid, all I want is a cheap piece of !@#$ natalyas mark that I can get for 50m, is that too much to ask?

if anyone has one that they are willing to part with, then please add me or respond on forum.

I know these rings arent actually selling well, and I wish that this pricing phenomenon could be overridden somehow.

So I am offering 50m for any bull%^-* natalyas mark, any will do :)
1. You can't get them anymore. So as a rare item, its gonna be expensive
2. People stop playing w/o cashing in and keep them in their stash and letting it sit there.
3. As new players come into the game (THEY EXIST GUYS!), people may want to try the legacy nat's set because....WHY NOT? (>^^)>

So its actually perfectly understandable why nat's mark is so expensive.
it makes me sad because I wanna try your builds out :(
I was able to steal a nat's mark on the EU server for 34m! I was so fricken lucky xD
Lukcy you :D I want some luck :(
I'd help you out but my nat's mark is not for sale :P If I here of anyone looking to unload one I'l let ya know
Even before the new nat set came out, the ring was already the most expensive item out of the entire set. Why? I have no clue...

I got my first one like 2 months ago for 120M, and a 2nd one a month ago for 180M.
So I doubt you'll be able to get one now for only 50M... good luck on sniping one!
08/19/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Crazy
I know these rings arent actually selling well, and I wish that this pricing phenomenon could be overridden somehow.

They are still selling if priced properly. I just sold two (one with vit roll, one with AR roll both with 7% AS) that were sitting in my stash, in the span of a week.

I think the only way you're gonna get one for 50M is if someone puts a bad one up for no buyout and pray nobody bids on it.
people still use that? I thought those were all salvaged long ago.
people still use that? I thought those were all salvaged long ago.

ok salvage yours then
<3 Pewpew
pass them to me, i help u salvage. will return u the mats :)
This must be the stupidest thread I have seen today. Why is it only worth 20m? Because you only have 20m?
Look at the cheapest price of the other legacy nats, they range between 25m and 2m. I doubt that one individual piece should be worth so much over that range/

08/19/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Shdwflare
Because you only have 20m?

Did you not reach my original post? go back to it to see what I said please ;)
i have a legacy nats ARMOR for sale that has good dex vita and all res for sale

500 million